Active Now

DannyPetti
Discussion » Questions » Politics » Are liberal judges and/or liberally-minded judges also grilled on whether or not they’ll recuse themselves on cases?

Are liberal judges and/or liberally-minded judges also grilled on whether or not they’ll recuse themselves on cases?

In posing this question, I am not stating nor suggesting what does or does not happen, because I do not know, which is the exact purpose for the question.
~

Posted - October 13, 2020

Responses

Of course.

Every single nominee to a federal judgeship knows they will face attack from either the right or the left regardless of their experience or ability.

Azz-sucking hacks in both parties tear down independent court oversight and restraint on their power with every hearing.

The theory of Constitutional checks and balances is virtually dead. When partisan factions finally succeed in politicizing the justice system what the rest of us will be left with is politics - Not justice.

I just can't wait till we're Great Again 
      October 13, 2020 6:44 PM MDT

I do not remember Obama's nominee's being asked if they would recuse themselves from any case involving Obama. 
      October 13, 2020 7:00 PM MDT

(nominee’s nominees)

No apostrophe. 

October 13, 2020 8:11 PM MDT

Oh baloney.

There's a lot you "do not remember".

October 13, 2020 7:23 PM MDT

Thank you!
    ~

October 13, 2020 8:10 PM MDT