Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » Politics » Do you have at least one relative that has some crazy a** views on politics?

Do you have at least one relative that has some crazy a** views on politics?

Posted - October 13, 2020

Responses

My brother. He is a gun totin', bigoted, redneck trump supporter.
      October 13, 2020 5:51 PM MDT

Oh well. Better you than me.
      October 13, 2020 6:05 PM MDT

He lives 2200 miles away in WA. I haven't seen him in 16 years.
      October 13, 2020 6:12 PM MDT

I see. CONGRATULATIONS!!!
      October 13, 2020 6:58 PM MDT

All  politics are crazy.

Sex, drugs, and rock & roll are our only hope.
      October 13, 2020 6:25 PM MDT

Just my husband's Uncle and Aunt.  We have converted the rest of the family. Took years but we got them. :)
      October 13, 2020 7:04 PM MDT

All of them or none of them, depending on your point of view.
      October 14, 2020 6:36 AM MDT

You've been spying on my family reunions, haven't you?

Jenny, one of my cousins, is all Trump-hate all the time.  She won't shut up about it.  She would fit right in here, but I never told her about Answermug.  She would just turn it into her own personal soapbox about Donald Trump and hijack every post to make it about Donald Trump anyway.

My mom listens to Christian political talk radio all day.  She cares about what the hosts tell her to care about.  When they tell people to get riled up about a court case or some company's policy, my mom gets all riled up about it.  She used to love Chick-Fil-A and she wanted to eat there all of the time because it was popular with Christians.  Now, she won't eat there because Chick-Fil-A did something to upset the hosts on Christian talk radio, so yeah, Christians aren't doing Chick-Fil-A anymore.

My Uncle Bob (my mom's brother), is an a class all by himself when it comes to political weirdom.  He thinks the US should stop being a democratic republic and become a constitutional monarchy instead, and he thinks we should copy our laws from the ancient Hebrew civil code in the Old Testament.  His other political beliefs include withdrawing from the UN, outlawing the metric system and changing all of the road signs that follow international standards to something else.  (In the US, that's most of them except our speed limit signs.)

This post was edited by Livvie at October 15, 2020 5:53 AM MDT
      October 14, 2020 10:58 AM MDT

I only know of one Christian political talk radio show.   "Politics and Religion"  but he is not on all day so there must be more. 

October 14, 2020 11:05 AM MDT