Discussion » Questions » Emotions » Are you adequate?

Are you adequate?

Posted - October 15, 2020

Responses

That's my goal.
      October 15, 2020 12:56 PM MDT

I’m sufficiently adequate in a sort of (but not quite) barely acceptable kind of way, but not anything overboard or too especially overwhelmingly sit-on-the-fence manner, of course taking into account the lower end of the spectrum bordering between the mediocre and the mid-level averages that don’t often tip the scales on a terribly arguable begrudging nod toward loose perceptions of supposed grandeur that overlaps the wide-ranging parameters of idealistic assumptions on wishful named sources of judgement calls that give qualified glimpses carried along on percentages of successfully questioned evaluations. 

Wait, that sounds complicated. Let me put it another way, but more detailed so as to clarify . . . 

~

October 15, 2020 7:29 PM MDT

Uh...is that a yes or a no?
      October 15, 2020 8:14 PM MDT

Gee, I thought I already spelled it out. 

~

October 16, 2020 6:33 AM MDT

Yes.  Through life I found myself in circumstances from time to time that I questioned that.  I always managed to find whatever resource I needed whether it was strength, patience, money, or time.  I think elderly people should feel proud that they managed to survive to old age.  I'm not quite there but I am proud of surviving a few horrible life challenges.  I imagine most can say the same. 
      October 15, 2020 9:51 PM MDT

Adequate to the extreme
      November 25, 2020 7:56 PM MST