Active Now

Element 99
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » answerMug Members » Why do so many of you have objections to being seen through miniature cameras and binoculars?

Why do so many of you have objections to being seen through miniature cameras and binoculars?

:(

Posted - October 16, 2020

Responses

There's no way of avoiding it now big brother is here to stay. I get paranoid knowing I'm being filmed like millions of others.
    Binoculars are rare and  are worse than cameras,far too personal if you see them pointed at yourself or family. I think a lot of people would act aggressively to that.
      October 17, 2020 2:13 AM MDT

Because my personal space is personal.  No one should enter unless invited, it is basic.
    Just like no one has the right to out anyone else.  That is for them alone to do in their way when the time is right for them. 
      October 17, 2020 3:58 PM MDT

You're right, you're right.  That was insensitive of me.  Hey, I know!  We should work out a schedule for when I can slip in and maintain my cameras and microphones.  How about 10 am every third Thursday that falls on an even-numbered day on the calendar?   (Lay out some nice sandwiches and a cold drink for me on those days, please.)

October 17, 2020 9:59 PM MDT

I sleep naked. You do NOT want to see that, trust me. This post was edited by Slartibartfast at October 18, 2020 5:26 AM MDT
      October 17, 2020 11:35 PM MDT