Active Now

ENG / LLVF - formerly of AB
Discussion » Questions » Animals (Pets/ Domesticated) » Pet owners: what kinds of carnage or hilarity would ensue if your pet had direct access to your bank accounts?

Pet owners: what kinds of carnage or hilarity would ensue if your pet had direct access to your bank accounts?

~

Posted - October 24, 2020

Responses

She would order tons of treats.
      October 24, 2020 2:46 PM MDT

Lol.  And leave you bankrupt, right?

~

October 24, 2020 3:26 PM MDT

Since they can already use the computer,  I'd end up with several subscriptions to the "Fish of the Day" club, and I get 2 pallets of kitty treats (1 chicken and 1 salmon).  After that, the bank would close the account for insufficient funds. 

However, I've already had this discussion with them -   No, they can not have my bank password or the one to unlock the computer.  No, teh password is not MEOW.  No, Amazon doesn't sell fish or chicken.  Repeatedly pressing the power button on the computer won't make it come on (you are passworded out).  The bank has been warned to freeze the account if more than one package of kitty treats is ordered.  Calling the bank won't work as they have been warned not to respond to any meowing or purrs.  No, you may not hock the dog.  lAl pawn shops have been alerted not to accept him.  And putting a hairball in my show isn't going to change anything.
      October 24, 2020 3:27 PM MDT

Two words: Hickory Farms. They'd eat themselves sick. 

P.S. - My dog likes that gif. 
      October 24, 2020 10:19 PM MDT

You wouldn't be able to take a step in the back yard without stepping on a broken squeaky toy. She loves those things literally to death. This post was edited by Slartibartfast at October 25, 2020 8:50 AM MDT
      October 24, 2020 11:38 PM MDT