Active Now

Slartibartfast
Discussion » Questions » Communication » Imagine what it would be like to have EVERYBODY’S phone number, and hold a giant conference call!

Imagine what it would be like to have EVERYBODY’S phone number, and hold a giant conference call!

~

Posted - November 4, 2020

Responses

I first read your question without seeing your posted image and I immediately started looking for a gif for my answer. I found several I liked, and thought I'd go with the one I'll post because it made me smile, too.

When I went to post my answer, I saw your image. I like your image the best of what I saw. :)

Animated Group Of People GIFs | Tenor This post was edited by WelbyQuentin at November 4, 2020 6:55 AM MST
      November 4, 2020 6:32 AM MST

November 4, 2020 6:55 AM MST

I'm glad you smiled!
    :)

And, my!! Is that woman on the bottom right, wearing a white blouse and necklaces, gorgeous or WHAT?
      November 4, 2020 7:03 AM MST

You have a great eye, Pal! (As usual!)

~

November 4, 2020 7:06 AM MST

Thanks!
    Yup, that's the one! How fun -- she's even closer now, ha!
    She gives me literal goosebumps. Such natural beauty, somehow, to me.

(And then there's also that guy in what looks to be a gray T-shirt, middle of image, toward the back . . . but even for me, he didn't give me goosebumps like this woman. Well, he gave me something, I guess, just something of a different sort, ha.)

Good to see you!

I'm out of here for now for most of the day and evening 
    Later!

It's been a good start to my day, thanks for helping me in that.

Be well --

(As I type, Chaka Khan is singing on the radio with Steve Winwood on his "Higher Love" - - I love her contribution to that song! I like that song and I like Winwood a lot, too.) This post was edited by WelbyQuentin at November 5, 2020 7:07 AM MST
      November 4, 2020 7:16 AM MST

November 5, 2020 7:07 AM MST

Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!

Two days in a row you've make my morning better!
      November 5, 2020 7:09 AM MST

I'm perusing categories, trying to relax --  and by chance, came across this question! There she is!!

God, this woman is STILL SOOOOOO beautiful to me!! What a smile!

EDIT: Based on my other answers and comments in this thread, I see I've more than once come across your question by chance - - I love it. Ha.

This post was edited by WelbyQuentin at May 29, 2022 10:12 PM MDT
      May 29, 2022 9:54 PM MDT

Noisey. 
      November 5, 2020 7:30 AM MST

I was at work all day and for some reason, that smiling woman  came to my mind again. When I finished my work just now - -15 hour work day -- I wanted to look her up again. She is so beautiful to me!!!!

November 22, 2020 7:34 PM MST

Believe it or not, I came across this question by chance as I was perusing categories.

I say it again -- she is so lovely.  :)
      September 23, 2021 6:47 PM MDT