Active Now

Flint Ironstag
Slartibartfast
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » If the person who lost the election FAIR AND SQUARE had died of COVID 19 would his peeps have finally realized its AUTHENTICITY?

If the person who lost the election FAIR AND SQUARE had died of COVID 19 would his peeps have finally realized its AUTHENTICITY?

Posted - November 13, 2020

Responses

Again...NO ONE claimed the disease did not exist.  

November 13, 2020 12:11 PM MST

You have a serious memory problem.  Trump - from the get-go - called the virus a hoax and did so for a long time.  
      November 13, 2020 6:14 PM MST

See below. Even Snopes admitted Trump did refer to the virus itself as a hoax. 
      November 13, 2020 7:07 PM MST

:):):)
      November 14, 2020 1:19 AM MST

Trump and his supporters HAVE called COVID a hoax. Trump has also claimed that COVID is nothing to worry about.. he's said numerous times that it's on the retreat when it really isn't.. Trump was found to be the biggest single source of misinformation about COVID 
      November 13, 2020 3:08 PM MST

No not the disease itself but rather the lie (hoax) of a claim that Trump was not doing anything about the disease. 
    This from SNOPES.com

"claimed that COVID is nothing to worry about.. "  

So did Dr Fauci, Gov Coumo, Vox Media, Mayor DeBlasio, Biden's Chief of Staff etc.   

Covid on the retreat:

Death rates continue to decrease in US.  Even Nursing Home patients are beating it  now.   Raw case numbers mean nothing....mild cases/asymptomatic cases the vast majority. This post was edited by my2cents at November 13, 2020 7:08 PM MST
      November 13, 2020 3:22 PM MST

Well, I guess if one can't figure out the truth on one's own, one can always flip a coin and see what scopes is claiming to be the truth.

Meanwhile, out here in the real world, both infections and death rates are and have been increasing in Texas.

Fauci said that we shouldn't worry excessively about Covid-19---until it became obvious that Trump was not doing anything about the disease.---at which point Fauci started emphasizing the seriousness of the disease.

And it is not true that "Raw case numbers mean nothing---how else does one figure out what is changing?

November 13, 2020 5:21 PM MST

I believe this is known as "cherry picking" facts.  I can't tell if the last sentence of her post is part of the Snopes article or her own opinion.  All 50 states have had an increase in Covid cases, hospitalizations and deaths.  Hospitals in the Midwest are overwhelmed.  In some cases, they are having to choose whether to save a Covid patient or someone else who has become hospitalized.  You can build more accommodations for beds, but you can't immediately provide the trained medical personnel to care for these new patients.  But I guess if it isn't happening right in her backyard, it isn't happening anywhere else - just more media hype to sell newspapers.
      November 13, 2020 6:20 PM MST

I think there is another tree from which some rotten fruit is being foisted upon the American people---and it ain't cherries---it's more like lemons.
      November 13, 2020 9:16 PM MST

When you buy a car that turns out to be a lemon, you get to return it.  Too bad we couldn't do that with Trump and his minions.
      November 14, 2020 7:37 AM MST

Now there's and idea---Congress passing a "Lemon" law for presidents; perhaps something similar to the 25th amendment.
      November 14, 2020 3:07 PM MST

I know what was said.  I just offer backup evide ce that confirms it.  

Cases numbers do not tell us much. Hospitalizations and death rate are the real numbers to watch.  To just compare cases is not apples to apples. 
      November 13, 2020 7:29 PM MST

So getting Covid-19, or the flu, or cancer is ok along as you don't have to be hospitalized or you don't die?

November 13, 2020 8:59 PM MST

November 14, 2020 2:14 AM MST

Flu absolutely.  You feel crappy for a few days...then your better. Covid as long as truly no symptoms who cares. If mild then of course you should remain at home. 
    Cancer is not an apples to apples comparison. 

November 14, 2020 8:00 AM MST

Well, that's a relief---I though people could actually die from the flu.

Cancer is  an absolutely appropriate comparison--one of my granddaughters had it as a child and it has been in remission for years.

And I never did answer your question from a few weeks ago.  My bad.  The answer is "Yes," I would be quite comfortable with your ignoring my comments.

This post was edited by tom jackson at November 14, 2020 3:03 PM MST
      November 14, 2020 2:56 PM MST

You say, that you "know what was said."---and Trump said, that he won the election "bigly."

I am unaware of any proof that either statement is accurate.  
      November 13, 2020 9:12 PM MST

November 14, 2020 2:14 AM MST

I know he never referred to the virus itself as a hoax. And Snopes confirms it.  
    If we do not verfiy the "glitch" did not happen in other districts...we do not know who won in reality.   Biden may legally get the EC but we will not know if he truly had the legal votes required. 
      November 14, 2020 7:56 AM MST

Cases are up, hospitalizations are up and deaths are up.  Most of the highest new rates of infection are in the Midwest and the South, the places where Trump made his final campaign stops.  You know the ones - where they refused to wear masks and distance themselves from each other.  Yes, those states.  Stupid people doing stupid things.  Yup - those are the Trumpsters.
      November 14, 2020 7:41 AM MST

Didnt you just say ALL 50 states were up? So it is all 50 or just were Trump held rallies? 
      November 14, 2020 7:52 AM MST

There's a difference between NY having a 2.8% increase over Minnesota which had a 79% increase, or Washington, which showed an increase of almost 67%, Oklahoma with 64% - see where I'm going with this?  

https://www.healthline.com/health-news/here-are-the-states-where-covid-19-is-increasing#Where-cases-are-the-highest

In addition, 130 Secret Service persons were diagnosed.  Apparently, Trump didn't give much of a care about their safety when he held his adoration events.  Quote a few of Trump's top administration officials, including Mark Meadows, are now down with the virus - all attended 's Trump's election night event.  
      November 14, 2020 8:10 AM MST

November 14, 2020 2:12 AM MST

Hi Addb. Do you notice how easily the person who lost the election and his adoring worshippers continue to try to REWRITE HISTORY? How convenient for them. SIGH. Last I heard months ago the person who lost the election has exceeded 20,000 LIES since being installed as "head". He continues to lie biglier and biglier. His adoring peeps eat it up and believe every word. Why? I have no idea. Thank you for your reply and Happy Saturday to thee and thine! :) This post was edited by RosieG at November 14, 2020 7:38 AM MST
      November 14, 2020 1:31 AM MST