Active Now

CosmicWunderkind
Spunky
Discussion » Questions » Religion and Spirituality » What kind of Karma will be foisted upon me for staying home today and being on HERE? Instead of praying for your souls?

What kind of Karma will be foisted upon me for staying home today and being on HERE? Instead of praying for your souls?

I'm gonna get it, I just know it.  God is mad at me. 

Posted - October 16, 2016

Responses

Just say a couple of - H - E - Double Hockey Stick - Mary's and you will be OK. This question reminded me of the beginning of a Patti Smith song - Jesus died for somebody's sins but not mine - melting in a pot of thief's  wild card up my sleeve - my sins my own oh they belong to me. The song is called Gloria by Patti Smith and it's pretty groovy. Cheers!
      October 16, 2016 11:40 AM MDT

You are so funny Nanooska.  I just posted that song from Horses about 3 days ago.  I have been posting Patti Smith since Answer Bag.  SO, GEE THANKS for that one.

Jesus died for somebody's sins is not about missing chuch.

It is about renouncing Jesus and all that it means.

I love Sai Baba, Jesus, God and all things SOURCE.   SO, I am not denouncing God, I just don't feel like driving this morning.  BAD SHARONNA
      October 16, 2016 11:43 AM MDT

probably nothing, ive stayed home on sundays before
      October 16, 2016 6:30 PM MDT

It turned out to be a pretty good Sunday so you were right, Pearl.
      October 18, 2016 1:57 PM MDT

Please don't feel the need to pray for my soul.  Thanks.
      October 18, 2016 1:55 PM MDT

Why would I ask you first?   Your welcome.  It is my perog who I pray for and whom I do not. 
      October 18, 2016 1:57 PM MDT