Active Now

Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Current Events and News » Does His Royal Orangeness ENJOY losing?

Does His Royal Orangeness ENJOY losing?

He's certainly losing the election over and over again - recounts he has demanded have actually found him to be defeated even MORE bigly, and he's currently zero from umpteen on the lawsuits as well.

Posted - December 4, 2020

Responses

Trump lawyers as of Wed Dec 2 had only filed 3 lawsuits....  

The other suits are by concerned citizens of this great country. 
      December 4, 2020 7:15 AM MST

Yup and I have a feeling that we will see more suits, as well as more pressure, being put on the corrupt politicians. The spineless politicians are also getting pressured to step up to the plate and do their job. Something that should have been happening all along. It seems that they care more for their political careers than they do for the welfare of the United States.
      December 4, 2020 7:47 AM MST

Yes. I believe one or two maybe have been filed very recently.  Yes more will be coming.  

Did you see one of your House Representatives try to dox one of the witnesses Wed? Disgusting display. 
      December 4, 2020 11:32 AM MST

I didn't see it but I read about it and yes, it is disgusting but not surprising. A major problem here in Michigan is that too many Democrats and too many Republicans are playing patty cake with each other trying to keep their jobs instead of pulling together to clean up this state

Corruption runs deep here and has for quite some time. This holds true to a larger extent in Detroit and the surrounding areas. Then we have our jack-booted governor in Lansing that's taking her unconstitutional power trip to new heights.

Many of the citizens and some of the politicians are calling for her to be removed from office but there are just too many corrupt and spineless politicians here to make that happen right now.

December 4, 2020 2:05 PM MST