Active Now

Zack
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Has any politician in your country ever faced such an enormous HATE MACHINE as Joe Biden faces in America?

Has any politician in your country ever faced such an enormous HATE MACHINE as Joe Biden faces in America?

The HATE MACHINE consists of all Republicans in office AS WELL AS ALL SUPPORTERS OF THE LOSER.

That numbers in the bazillions. FORMIDABLE!

SIGH. Hard row to hoe.

Posted - December 4, 2020

Responses

Has any politician in your country ever faced such an enormous hate machine? As a matter of fact, President Trump has. That caustic hatred began before he even took office and I see and hear that caustic hatred every day in the news, online, and right here in Answer Mug.

Every time I log in to the home page the first thing I see is a long list of hate-filled questions about Trump. And it's been going on for almost four years. That's a long time to harbor and exhibit such hatred.
      December 4, 2020 6:03 AM MST

His Royal Orangeness makes himself such a huge target by tweeting so much hate. Hate breeds hate. He invites it.
      December 4, 2020 6:31 AM MST

:):):)
      December 5, 2020 6:46 AM MST

President Donald J Trump
      December 4, 2020 6:25 AM MST

Anybody who fails to bow down to Murdererdoch. The hate spewed at Julia Gillard was hard to believe.
      December 4, 2020 6:30 AM MST

How old is he? Are his sons any better or once he goes will his will be done and carried on? Depressing thought. Thank you for your reply R! :)
      December 5, 2020 6:59 AM MST