Active Now

Zack
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » So old fat pathetic rudyg got da COVID? Poetic justice. He has some kind of underlying condition. But well he'll be fine right?

So old fat pathetic rudyg got da COVID? Poetic justice. He has some kind of underlying condition. But well he'll be fine right?

They will fill him with all the antibodies and other super special treatments that all the rich folks gets.

He'll be jes fine. He will survive to continue on his mission for the lame duck. He might have a little discomfort but it will be brief. He is the lame duck spokeshead after all. Who else will go to bat for the duck but another wackadoodlenoodle crackpot?

Posted - December 7, 2020

Responses

I didn't think being nuts was an underlying condition, but I'm not a doctor and I don't play one on TV.
      December 7, 2020 6:04 PM MST

That's a given L. IN ADDITION to being nuts I read that he has some ongoing underlying "other" health condition. Thank you for your reply! :)
      December 8, 2020 6:45 AM MST

I bet Rudy knew he had some of the coronaviris symptoms but he still went out and risked  infecting  lots of people to please Trump and also collect his fee. Awile back I watched a news clip of Trump at the WH Christmas  display opening and he was holding the hands of 2 little  kids most of the people there were not wearing masks and there wasen't much distancing and Trump did all that knowing that there is likley a lot of people there that have the viris. Going to add that well Trump  was walking around the WH with those 2 kids (that might of been his Grandkids) he also knows that he has no detailed plan on how to  deal with the coronavirus and getting out the vaccine  to the American people but he probabally don't care about that. Cheers!
      December 7, 2020 6:52 PM MST

Hi there m'dear! I know you know that duck is planning to hold MULTIPLE wh parties celebrating Christmas and Hannakuh (sp?) right? So just think of how many folks will get and pass on the virus who attend them? All maskless and no social distancing I'm pretty sure because that would look real bad to his bada** dumbbunny base. Have you ever in all your borned days seen anything like it? By "it" I mean all of the above caused by and exacerbated by a duck? I keep trying to get a handle on it Nanoose and so far no luck! Hope you and your family are hanging in and doing well. Thank you for your thoughtful reply and Happy Tuesday to thee and thine! :)
      December 8, 2020 2:27 AM MST