Active Now

Shuhak
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » "The dangerous idolatry of Christian Trumpism". Some pupit speakers say pandora trump is WORTH DYING FOR! WOULD YOU DIE FOR TRUMP?

"The dangerous idolatry of Christian Trumpism". Some pupit speakers say pandora trump is WORTH DYING FOR! WOULD YOU DIE FOR TRUMP?

Die because your minister told you that GOD would want you to die for the girly man hysterical pandora trump

What is going on among the formerly "religious" folks?

This looks more like devil worship and satanisn to me..NOT CHRISTIANITY.

And yet the evangelicals and holy rollers talk of dying for pandora trump? A man who has broken every commandment every law every rule everything he can get his fat stubby hands on.

And they are willing to die for him. I leave it to you to figure out who the he** these fakers are behind the "Christian" masks. I know what they are. You figger it out for yourself.

Posted - December 14, 2020

Responses

I guess it would depend on the circumstances. If somebody was beating him up or was trying to kill him then yes, I would try to save his life. Even if it meant losing mine. But then I would do that for anyone. That's the way I was raised. Of course, I wouldn't expect you to understand that.
      December 14, 2020 12:53 PM MST

If he was on fire, I wouldn't pee on him.
      December 14, 2020 1:02 PM MST

I'd throw gasoline. You are a nicer person than I am R. No doubt. Thank you for your reply! :)
      December 15, 2020 7:42 AM MST