Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Books and Literature » Which fictional character would be the most boring to meet in real life, and why?

Which fictional character would be the most boring to meet in real life, and why?

Posted - December 16, 2020

Responses

Well if fictional cartoon characters count I am going to say Boo Boo bear from the Yogi the bear show because he seemed like a real downer. Cheers!  
      December 16, 2020 7:56 PM MST

Then I guess you might also dislike Eeyore in Winnie the Pooh - no?
    ~
    As a kid, I found most Disney cartoons too boring to watch for more than a few seconds.
    Strangely, as an adult I have sometimes found them funny - esp. the earliest Popeye stories of the 1930s.

I still prefer the UPA Studio productions of Mr Magoo.

Oddly, I came to live through them when Mum went blind 19 years before she died. Like Mcgoo - she terrified me by refusing to cease driving a car.
    "Don't worry, dear," she said, "I know by heart where all the stop signs are."

This post was edited by inky at December 18, 2020 2:07 PM MST
      December 17, 2020 12:46 PM MST

Popeye's friend Wimpy because he's fat and lazy, never does anything except eating hamburgers.
      December 17, 2020 12:02 AM MST

Gosh yes! He's the archetypal warning against fast foods. He should be blazoned across hoardings.
      December 17, 2020 12:47 PM MST

Elmer Fudd.
      December 17, 2020 7:53 AM MST

I had to look him up and when I did, instantly remembered.
    That has to be a sure sign of an unremarkable character.
    Buggsy always stole the stage.
      December 17, 2020 12:49 PM MST

Jason Bourne most likely.  Let's start at the top he is a failed Government Employee (1).  He cannot talk about that.  He is an active assassin and he cannot talk about  that (2).  He cannot talk about where he has beeen or is going to (3).  He cannot talk about his love life, the girls are all dead or about to die (4)

Oh yeah his real name was David Web, he cannot talk about that
      December 18, 2020 8:35 AM MST