Active Now

Shuhak
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Are you going to try to remember every moment of these bozo trump years or try to forget forget forget? Is it possible?

Are you going to try to remember every moment of these bozo trump years or try to forget forget forget? Is it possible?

Posted - December 21, 2020

Responses

Who?
      December 21, 2020 12:45 PM MST

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Touche! Too funnee hunnee. Guess what? This is the first reply I read today and it made me laugh! What better way to start a day off than that? I can't think of one! Oh my gosh Shuhak YOU ARE SO HILARIOUS. A one-word crackup. Three letters! GADZOOKS! Giggle giggle giggle. Me because of you. So thank you for your very nifty succinct spot-on reply and Happy Tuesday to you m'dear. I wonder what today will bring vis a vis anything? Any idea? :)
      December 22, 2020 1:13 AM MST

Yep I am going  to remember everything.  And when I go camping with my Grandkids we will sit around  the campfire and I  will tell them about the scary orange man  who snatched children away from their parents and made fun of handicapped people and poor Countries. Then so they don't get nightmares I will tell them about  the handsome prince and beautiful princess who defeated the scary orange man with millions of leagle votes. Then I will tell them about how the handsome prinice and beautiful princess rode into the WH and cast out the scary orange man and his ice princess. Cheers!
      December 21, 2020 1:21 PM MST

((hugs)) Can you tell I like it Nanoose? How can you tell? D'ya know when I was a kid fairy tales were my reading genre? I devoured all of them. They took me to fantasy worlds of such variety and imagination. This is right up there m'dear. Right up there with the best of them except...this is a true one. Thank you for your reply Nanoose and Happy Tuesday to you and your family. How is Canada doing? London is all locked down. Californiia is too. I hope your country is doing better than we are. STAY SAFE! :)
      December 22, 2020 1:17 AM MST

Like him or not, Trump and his presidency are part of American history. There's no need to forget. It's actually better to remember to avoid electing a demagogue like him again.
      December 21, 2020 1:24 PM MST

Sounds good to me Stu but I'm afraid bozo trump is the new template for tolerable. His fans want him to stay on so they try to pick a clone and there are sadly many out there whose views and mindset are similar or even more so. We will see. Thank you for your reply and Happy Tuesday to you and yours. All OK where you are?
      December 22, 2020 1:19 AM MST

Yes thanks. Just very cold.
      December 22, 2020 4:03 AM MST

Stay inside bundled up or by the fire. Thank you for your reply! :)
      December 22, 2020 4:15 AM MST

That clown will be remembered for a couple of things, one he's a despicable scumbag of a human being, two he's the biggest sore loser this country or any other country has ever seen, people don't take kindly to sore losers and that nincompoop will be remembered as a loser.... The little orange cry baby got told No and he just can't take it so he's having a massive hissy fit. That's what I'll remember . 
      December 22, 2020 5:06 AM MST