Discussion » Questions » Current Events and News » Is this racist? See quote below. Are we doomed?

Is this racist? See quote below. Are we doomed?

(1:14 hr mark)

"
If we cannot make significant progress on racial equity, this country is doomed. It is doomed, not just because of African Americans, but because by 2040, this country is going to be minority white European you hear me minority white European and you guys are gonna have to start working more with Hispanics who make up a larger portion of population y'all do in terms of raw numbers."

Posted - December 23, 2020

Responses

Quote? 

Maybe do a bit of investigating before spewing "alternative facts" based on doctored TikTok videos that have since been taken down? (or so says a 'least biased'-rated fact-checking service). 

Links?

#FAKENEWS

December 23, 2020 7:11 PM MST

Video added above...
      December 23, 2020 8:50 PM MST

Thank you. I appreciate being given the opportunity to hear the context. You know, like when we got to see the behind the scenes footage of Trump talking about grabbing women by the pus*ies, et al, we didn't just see him saying "p*ssies". We got to see the context in which he was saying it. 

December 24, 2020 11:17 AM MST

And he also said "they let you."  Sleezy. But not illegal. Two consenting sleezy adults. 
      December 25, 2020 8:52 PM MST

LOL!
      December 26, 2020 7:26 AM MST

We are doomed no matter what anyone says or thinks.
      December 23, 2020 8:10 PM MST

Wow. A Happy f*cking holidays to you, too. 

:)

Peace and joy right there. LOL
      December 24, 2020 11:19 AM MST

I got your piece right here, baby. Yo. LOL
      December 24, 2020 11:26 AM MST

OMG!!

Who are you and what have you done with E-99? 
      December 24, 2020 11:31 AM MST

I'm an actor, remember?
      December 24, 2020 11:34 AM MST

Yes. I remember. 
      December 24, 2020 12:01 PM MST

Racist threat. 
      December 23, 2020 9:13 PM MST

Following are some quotes from Joe Biden:

— “Well, I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black.”

— “You got the first mainstream African American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that’s a storybook, man.” (That’s in reference to President Obama.)

— “Unlike the African-American community, with notable exceptions, the Latino community is an incredibly diverse community with incredibly diverse attitudes about different things.”

— “In Delaware, the largest growth in population is Indian-Americans moving from India. You cannot go to a 7-Eleven or a Dunkin’ Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent.”

Notice the third quote? That basically coincides with what Biden was saying in the video. So yes, to me it is definitely racist because Joe Biden is a racist. Obviously, there are other racist politicians out there but Biden isn't even trying to hide it. Then we have the mainstream media who continue to ignore it for the most part and continue to give him a free pass. What's wrong with this picture? What's wrong with politics?
      December 25, 2020 7:48 PM MST

I agree. And he has worse quotes than those.  Cannot believe people who claim Trump is racist and then they voted for that. This post was edited by my2cents at December 26, 2020 7:26 AM MST
      December 25, 2020 8:38 PM MST

Slightly, but nowhere near the level of cousin-marrying rednecks who want statues of slaveowning traitors preserved. Biden was veep when Obama introduced AFFF, which Trump repealed (almost tantamount to reintroduction of Jim Crow laws with regard to residential property). Trump was also absolutely guilty of racial discrimination with regard to leasing .

Never mind what the man SAYS, look at what he DOES. Your boy is almost KKK. Calls all Mexicans "rapists", refers to the Third World as "sh**hole countries", imposed a ban on Muslims entering America (which initially INCLUDED legal residents and Green Card holders) ...
      December 26, 2020 7:57 AM MST

Old fake news.  Did not call all Mexcians rapists and murders. There is a reason when illegals travel to the boarder the females are told to make sure they are on birth control....and it is not because they expect to fall maddly on love on the way. 
    Countries ban were from the list Obama administration said we could not properly vet. (They should not be allowed if we cannot vet them)
    Sh*thole...3rd word may sound better but it means the samething. 

Biden ....Put back in chains

711 work slight Indian accent

First African American who was Bright, articulate, clean and goodlooking....storybook

Poor kids are just as smart as white kids

So I know about kids and roaches (as they rubbed my legs and jumped on my lap...)

Byrd....dean of the Senate, friend and mentor

The two party system in the south was good for the "n****"

You ain't black if you support Trump

December 26, 2020 8:18 AM MST

There is a reason why the majority of female Latin American "illegals" (the USA is a signatory to the UN Charter on Human Rights, seeking asylum is perfectly legal) are NOT on birth control. They're Catholic. And Trump absolutely labelled their husbands as rapists in toto, he's on record. Try again.

What Biden helped to DO while veep, while Trump has assiduously attempted and mostly succeeded in UNdoing, was precisely the antithesis of racism. Actions speak louder than words. His Royal Orangeness's have been worthy of a Grand Wizard. This post was edited by Slartibartfast at December 27, 2020 12:50 AM MST
      December 27, 2020 12:50 AM MST

You do not believe the woman and young girls are told to get on birth control before they are smuggled in or join the caravan?  Lol you may want to google that.  Why do you think they are told to do that? This is what Trump was talking about. Not husbands...a woman traveling with her husband will not be raped.  He is talking about the females traveling with the coyotes and large groups of strange men. The majority of these women are raped and they know it is likely going to happen. As Trump said "Someone is doing the raping."
    https://www.pbs.org/newshour/nation/facing-risk-rape-migrant-women-prepare-birth-control

This post was edited by my2cents at December 27, 2020 7:44 PM MST
      December 27, 2020 6:30 AM MST

I see you have no defense for Biden's racist comments....and there are more. 
      December 27, 2020 6:31 AM MST

And you have none for what your idol has DONE.
      December 27, 2020 6:45 PM MST

I do not have an IDOL. I have a President who actually cares about the American people for a change. 
      December 27, 2020 7:42 PM MST

333,000 deaths and counting. The only American person His Royal Orangeness gives a rat's a$$ about is himself.
      December 28, 2020 1:19 AM MST

China virus is not Trump's fault. He took all action that the scientists recommended. And then some.
      December 28, 2020 5:18 AM MST

But glad to see you still got no defense for Biden's racism.   
      December 28, 2020 5:19 AM MST