Active Now

DannyPetti
Pet Eater
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The bozo will keep busy signing pardons for vermin..too busy to do what?

The bozo will keep busy signing pardons for vermin..too busy to do what?

Sign the defense bill to fund the military et al
Sign the virus relief bill to keep folks from drowning
Keep his gubment bugment open by funding it

Priorities of course. Your bozo at his very best?

Stuff his face 24/7 and get fatter
Play golf and lie about his score
Pardon vermin
Whine about his being a LOSER insisting he won by millions and millions..a landslide
Continue denying and lying and attacking and accusing and whining and whining and whining and whining

Who could ask for anything more?

Posted - December 24, 2020

Responses

I think the reason he won't sign the defence bill is because the millitary said they are not going to get involved in his plan to try and stay in power after January 20th.  He is a petty man that will risk your countries security to make himself feel superior. Cheers and happy Christmas eve!
      December 24, 2020 9:30 AM MST

Once again you bring up something I didn't even remember to consider. I'm sure you are spot on. He punishes anyone who doesn't obey him immediately without question. I wonder how long we will be here Nanoose? I'm serious. They guy is so evil and mad there is no telling what he will do next. There is no one there to stop him. He has cowed all Republicans with his vicious vitriolic tweets. He owns them. They dare not do anything to further infuriate him. So we wait and watch and see what comes next. Thank you for your astute observation. What do you think he will do next Nanoose?
      December 24, 2020 12:58 PM MST

I think the next thing he will do is dig himself and others into a hole - like maybe because the federal judges he appointed didn't do what he expected them to do he will say things like - I made a deal with the judges but they didn't protect me because they are not patreotic. Cheers and happy Christmas Eve!
      December 24, 2020 1:44 PM MST

You're pretty astute about stuff like that Nanoose. You have a very fine prediction record. Honestly I have no idea from one day to the next what to expect. So I just wait and watch and try to figure it out. You do help a lot so thank you for your reply! SIGH! :)
      December 25, 2020 6:39 AM MST