Active Now

Randy D
Element 99
Danilo_G
Malizz
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » An obese old cowardly 5-time draft dodger cowed and demolished the entire Republican Party. What's his next trick gonna be?

An obese old cowardly 5-time draft dodger cowed and demolished the entire Republican Party. What's his next trick gonna be?

Posted - December 24, 2020

Responses

Making America disappear.
      December 24, 2020 12:12 PM MST

Oh dear. Can he pull that off too? When we disappear do we dissolve into space or are we shipped elsewhere to burn or freeze? I expect if this keeps up we will find out. Thank you for your reply! :)
      December 24, 2020 1:10 PM MST

he wants it to be trumpdom.   I can't understand why people can see that he's mentally unstable and unfit to be president.
      December 24, 2020 2:28 PM MST

The only rational reasonable logical conclusion is that they are unstable and mentally unfit as well. Any sane reasonable logical person could never support bozohead. That millions do shows you the depth of the madness surrounding us. Those who are not mad but do nothing are cowards. Spineless cowards. So here we are at their mercy. Not a good fix to be in is it? But here we be for however long it takes. SIGH. Thank you for your reply Shuhak. I'm fixing pork chops for dinner. Mashed potatoes and gravy (Jim LOVES gravy). Yams. Steamed broccoli and cauliflower. Simple. Non-traditional. Are you making anything special for yourself? I sure hope so. I recorded "It's a wonderful life" that played last night and we will watch it today. Did you know that Jimmy Stewart was a pilot and led bombing raids during the war? Mild mannered good guy was a hero. The program we watched said that he suffered from PTSD thereafter but no one had a name for it. And that his performance in the movie was magnificent because of how the war changed him and affected him. We didn't know that so we are going to watch it again armed with the backstory. I hope you have a "wonderful" day...as much as it is possible! :) This post was edited by RosieG at December 25, 2020 9:42 AM MST
      December 25, 2020 2:31 AM MST

I made a macaroni salad (any excuse), and some rolls.  Other than that, nothing special.

No, I didn't know that.
      December 25, 2020 9:44 AM MST

Your mac salad is your fallback favorite I take it? Or among them? I think it's always SPECIAL when you can make for yourself what you love to eat. Some folks I expect never experience that. I think Foodie's never have a problem spending a little bit of time making their appetites and tastebuds happy. It's a small investment of time that leads to a lot of good eating. I surmise you made enough for more than one eating, right? It gets even tastier the next day because the flavors have married by then. Same thing with soups or spaghetti sauces. Thank you for your reply Shuhak! :)
      December 26, 2020 6:56 AM MST

Macaroni salad and fried chicken are my most favorite foods.

I made enough to last for 2 days (3 if I'm lucky).  It'd last longer, but I tend to eat a LOT of it.  
    Most definitely!  I made it on Thursday just for that reason.  Unfortunately, I accidentally mixed up the garlic bottle with the onion bottle.  It was still a very good salad, but just a wee bit on the spicy side.
      December 26, 2020 2:24 PM MST

You know Shuhak if I were limited to say ten foods pasta would definitely be on that list. I really don't care what kind. Any kinda and I'm there. Noodles spaghetti macaraoni and all the various shapes. And who doesn't love chicken? You can prepare it so many different ways. Good for thee m'dear. I approve although of course my approval is irrelevant. And those dishes do taste better the next day and the next depending on how long they last. They never last long enough to spoil! Not in our house. What I do is prepare two boxes of pasta at a time. Then after it is cooled I put it in two-serving-size containers and all I have to do is defrost it! I do it with macaroni, spaghetti and noddles. It saves a ton of time and well when you're doing pasta why not do a lot? I also do the same thing with beans which I cook from scratch and also grains like barley or Farro or brown rice. I can defrost, heat up, flavor/season however I want and have a meal ready in less than 30 minutes! Of course I have THREE refrigerators. One belongs to the landlord which is in the garage. He asked us to please use it which we happily do. One we bought from Old School years ago when he moved to Honolulu. He currently lives in Phoenix, Arizona. The one in the kitchen is the one we've had for years. All freezers are full. You will never starve in this house. Can you tell I'm a Foodie? Thank you for your reply Shuhak.:) This post was edited by RosieG at December 27, 2020 9:34 AM MST
      December 27, 2020 3:09 AM MST

HIs next trick..... Maybe if we're lucky he'll drop dead. 
      December 24, 2020 1:21 PM MST

From your lips m'dear to the ears of the universe...may it be so. It is rather remarkable that he is still here. He is physically lazy, eats junk food and is filled with hate and negativity. He is morbidly obese. You'd think something would give out under the circumstances. Perhaps one day there will be silence. No tweets. No ego hate rallies. Whatever it takes to facilitate that I am all for! Thank you for your reply Echooos. I can't wish you a "merry" Christmas because there is no "merry" these days. But I wish you a safe day. And all your other days. As well as all your loved one.  :)
      December 25, 2020 2:37 AM MST