Discussion » Questions » Emotions » To all guys.. If Trump referred to you as a piece of a** and grabbed your private parts how would you react? What would you do to him? Why?

To all guys.. If Trump referred to you as a piece of a** and grabbed your private parts how would you react? What would you do to him? Why?

Posted - October 18, 2016

Responses

When did Hillary brag/boast about grabbing a man's genitals because she is a star and  can get away with it m2c? When was the last time she called a man a piece of a **?  Just wonderin' how you can possibly put the onus on Hillary for something that belongs only to your guy? That is stretching it quite a bit don'tcha think? Thank you for your reply and Happy Tuesday to thee.
      October 18, 2016 5:08 AM MDT

Bill did (alleged). She defended and attacked the women. That is along the same lines. Bill is accused of multiple rapes since 1960s in college. She defends him and has for decades. "I will crucify her" Hillary said this about one woman who refused to keep quiet about Bills abuse. 
      October 18, 2016 5:59 AM MDT

• My2cents, 
    I want to say that as much as I don't understand how anybody at this stage can still support Trump, and as much as I think you are sadly misinformed, I want to admire your ability to present your arguments without getting personal or insulting. That's alright.
    If I can ask you, as a woman, how would you have reacted as Bill Cintons wife. Do you think that her actions were any different from those of the average woman?
      October 18, 2016 2:08 PM MDT

Thank You, I know this day and age many people cannot discuss politics without getting person and calling names.

If my husband had been accused by that many women for decades....I would have kicked his butt out a long time ago.
      October 18, 2016 2:28 PM MDT

• So you would have believed the women? Do you not see the irony here 2?
      October 18, 2016 2:32 PM MDT

We are not talking about a few women...certainly not only the 3 who were at the debate.  We are talking about at least 20 women claiming abuse (I know of 4 who claimed rape--he claimed consentual) Many claim harassment--exposing himself etc.  And still others claim affairs...not counted in the abuse column.  After the first 2 rape accusations in college, I would have ran as far as I could. Even with him claiming consentual sex....that is an affair.
      October 18, 2016 2:42 PM MDT

• Thanks my2cents, I understand. I appreciate you writing back.
      October 18, 2016 2:50 PM MDT

• To the original question:

1) I don't know how I would react

2) Would have to consider my resources and state of mind

3) Because it has never happened
      October 18, 2016 6:57 AM MDT

A guy in the Navy tried that on me and I broke his hand.
      October 18, 2016 7:03 AM MDT

• Did you say standards? You know that when people talk about standards, they usually refer to high standards right?
      October 18, 2016 2:53 PM MDT

• I apologize, it was supposed to be a joke. I.would never be rude to you on purpose. You should know that. It won't happen again.
      October 18, 2016 3:41 PM MDT

• It's ok Winged. I like you too. Just don't do it again. 
      October 19, 2016 4:10 PM MDT

To all GUYS?  

How about to ME?   That person would not do it again to anyone, I'll just say that.

October 18, 2016 2:06 PM MDT

October 18, 2016 2:08 PM MDT

Give him the name of my optometrist. He'd be in serious need of an eye exam.
      October 18, 2016 2:54 PM MDT