Active Now

my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » I'm certain I'm not the only one who remembers the way things used to be on Christmas Day. Do you remember too?

I'm certain I'm not the only one who remembers the way things used to be on Christmas Day. Do you remember too?

The celebration involved a baby a manger a mother and her husband three wise men a stable and a huge star in the sky.

Today? Well we have the "head" who golfs whines insults attacks revenges retaliates. His aodring sycophants who under no circumstances want to upset him more. A virus that is taking out humans wantonly at will. A politic in which or whereby millions want to overturn a fair and just election. Senate runoffs in Georgia which could determine the fate of the Senate and the new and improved president's success or failure rate. Hate groups who are at the ready weaponized to vindicate the victim...the whinya** golfer who divots daily and complains moans groans constantly. Woe is me woe is me woe is me me me me me me me me me.

Where did the baby Jesus go? Well ya see he is not important any more to the powers that be. Once upon a time he used to be but well you can't have two saviors and the whinya** "head" is the current one worshiped by all of his everyones. GOD sent him to them you see so he is surrogate for baby Jesus. I guess.

Everything changes. Nothing stays the same. Nothing changes. Everything stays the same. Take your pick. Both are equally false and equally true. Today's life is like that. Isn't it? Depending on your point of view.

Posted - December 31, 2020

Responses

Lets see...

We definitely had a baby - trump (waah, I lost the election, waah, no one likes me, waah, I'm gonna sue)
    The manger would be the white house (you know... where the baby "lies")
    The "muther" (spelled with a "u"), was definitely mcconnell
    The husband was Barr 
    The "star" was Twitter (just follow twitter feed and there's the baby)
    The 3 wise "men" were - Facui, Biden and Harris (and that's scraping the barrel)
    The choir of "heavenly" hosts were the republicans (praising the baby)
    And it all took place in the little town of Washington DC.

Did you know that trump actually played 2 parts?  he was both the baby and the a**.

(I mean no disrespect to the Lord) This post was edited by Shuhak at January 2, 2021 4:55 AM MST
      December 31, 2020 10:14 AM MST

How about to me? This is a serious question m'dear. Can you not tell? Thank you for your reply. What I wanted was a similar view of how we have basta**ized the birth of Jesus. SIGH. This post was edited by RosieG at December 31, 2020 11:33 AM MST
      December 31, 2020 11:27 AM MST

Please forgive me, I meant no disrespect to ANYONE.
      December 31, 2020 11:35 AM MST

Okay. Thanks.
      December 31, 2020 11:37 AM MST

Good analogy, Shuhak. :)
      January 1, 2021 7:36 AM MST