Discussion » Questions » Human Behavior » Would you date someone who previously rejected you based off your looks?

Would you date someone who previously rejected you based off your looks?

It’s someone you went to school with, who you liked for a really time, but they never reciprocated it because of your physical appearance (overweight, crooked teeth, bad skin, etc.). Years later, you two meet up again, and whatever was physically “wrong” with you in the past has been fixed, so the person is willing to date you now.
Would you go for it?

Posted - January 4, 2021

Responses

How is that possible if they rejected you?
      January 4, 2021 2:25 PM MST

• What do you mean. The rejection was in the past...but they are willing to date you *currently* because physical appearance is no longer an issue...
      January 4, 2021 2:31 PM MST

Maybe if they gave me flowers and said they were sorry for hurting my feelings in the past. Cheers!
      January 4, 2021 2:50 PM MST

No, I wouldn't date someone who was that shallow.
      January 4, 2021 3:41 PM MST

No...I would ignore that person while I flaunted my new trophy girlfriend. Strictly hypothetical, of course. Heck...my teachers had crushes on me.
      January 4, 2021 3:50 PM MST

Sure.
      January 4, 2021 4:02 PM MST

“Date” her? Most likely not. “Plow” her? If that opportunity presented itself, sure, much more likely.

In reality, though, my wife really frowns upon me going out and dating and/or plowing women, so both options are off the table. A guy can still dream, right?

~

January 5, 2021 10:13 AM MST