Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The dackhead is "running away" to Camp David this weekend and is "CONSIDERING" pardoning himself. Do YOU pardon him?

The dackhead is "running away" to Camp David this weekend and is "CONSIDERING" pardoning himself. Do YOU pardon him?

Posted - January 7, 2021

Responses

No I don't pardon him and I don't think he can pardon himself. It would be funny if he does try to pardon himself but it turns out that nobody is left to do the paperwork because everybody resined or quite. Cheers
      January 7, 2021 3:22 PM MST

Even Moscow Mitch McConnell's wife, Elaine Chao QUIT RESIGNED Dumped duck. That's how bad it is being associated with him! But whatever he con do that is wrong bad evil illegal he will. He takes great pride in that sp I wouldn't be surprised at anything outrageous egregious stupid dumb idiotic insane crappy thing he says or does. Would you Nanoose? He went around the bend years ago. What's left? Thank you for your reply and Happy almost Friday to thee and thine! :).
      January 8, 2021 12:25 AM MST

What exactly does he need pardoning for?
      January 7, 2021 3:59 PM MST

Inciting a mob to take up arms against the government, for starters. Otherwise known as treason.
      January 7, 2021 4:08 PM MST

Is that a fact or simply your opinion on the matter?
      January 7, 2021 4:13 PM MST

It's a fact. An armed mob rioted and attacked the Capitol while Congress was in joint session. What would you call it, a peaceful protest? It's the result of Trump being a sore loser and lying about a rigged and stolen election enough that his supporters believed it. What a bunch of thugs.
      January 7, 2021 5:52 PM MST

No one is defending the few crazies (Antifa included) who stormed the Capital...but was about 100 people. And only 5 people arrested for weapons.   
    There was at least 100k people. Vast majority did not take part in going in... No Trump attendee shot anyone. 

Only one shot was an unarmed woman surrounded by other unarmed people with the exception of Capital Police walking behind her. 

(I am not excusing or condoning any of these peoples actions. They should be arrested) 

But Trump called for peace. And told people to go home. Both before and after. 
      January 7, 2021 6:31 PM MST

But at the same time, he kept up the incendiary rhetoric about the election being stolen. Every state verified and certified its results and discredited all claims of widespread fraud. No losing candidate before Trump has ever not accepted the outcome, and that's the salient issue at the heart of all of this.
      January 7, 2021 7:22 PM MST

So he has every right to challenge the election especially when they have refused to look at info. 5 of the 6 states legistlatures wrote letters to the VP asking him to send the electors back with instructions to verify their elections.  Some state were not allowed by there Governors to come back into session to investigate. 
    Why would he accept when the evidence has never been examined properly.  Just claiming debunked...does not debunk it.
    ie. Why was it legal to count hidden ballots in middle of the night after sending observers and media home? (Remember this is on video)
    This fraud issue is not going away. Not matter if they install Biden or Harris.  
      January 7, 2021 7:54 PM MST

He exercised his rights to recounts, lawsuits, etc. and still lost, but he refuses to accept the outcome so that his supporters can get over it and move on. That's what has happened in every previous election, and it's at the heart of what happened yesterday. It's also the reason the GOP lost control of the Senate and may never recover from having nominated a demagogue like Trump in the first place.
      January 7, 2021 8:20 PM MST

Again...no court looked at evidence. Just dismissed on technicality...standing, and timing. (Some cases being told filed too early...then later same case dismissed for filed too late)  
    I want the evidence examined. Prove it was not valid. 
    I will ask again: Why was it legal to count hidden ballots in middle of the night after sending observers and media home? (Remember this is on video)

January 7, 2021 8:25 PM MST

That has been rendered irrelevant by Congress' certification of the Electoral College vote. The election is over and it's time to move on, just as it was over and time for Clinton and her supporters to move on four years ago, and it was time for Gore and his supporters to move on after the 2000 election. Nobody, including Trump, is bigger than our country, and continuing to complain and refusing to accept the verdict serves no useful purpose and is harmful to our country. I am certain you don't wish harm on the USA, do you?
      January 7, 2021 8:35 PM MST

Not have election intgrity hurts our country. Real election integrity not just saying it.  Investigate the fraud. Send people to jail if they violated the election laws and purposely committed fraud.  Yes that is bigger than Trump. That is what our country deserves. And this issue will not be going away. We will hold our legislators feet to the fire on this.  It will not be forgotten. 
      January 7, 2021 8:47 PM MST

No. The election is now over. The basic problem is that Trump and all of you refuse to accept the basic bargain of democracy, which is to accept the result, win or lose. Nobody, including Trump, is above that. I'm sure you would never imagine yourself a traitor to your country, but that is basically how you all are behaving now, the extreme manifestation of this being what happened yesterday. You are speaking like a traitor, and those who rioted at the Capitol committed treason. Stop now and look at the destructive road Trump has led you down. He cost the GOP the White House, the House, and the Senate. Isn't that enough already?
      January 7, 2021 8:57 PM MST

Rep did not loose one House seat. 

McConnell lost the GA Sen race by blocking the $2000 Covid payment.
    And the insider trading of the two GOP candidates. Caused them to loose.  Along with the anger of the voters over the fraud in their own state. They seen it. (ON VIDEO)  And it matters.
    It will always matter...we must have election integrity. Or we have nothing. Our country is built on free and honest elections. 
      January 7, 2021 9:05 PM MST

Doesn't matter why, they still lost. And Loeffler was supporting the ridiculous electoral vote objections until she came to her senses after the riot yesterday. So you can thank Trump and his stolen election lies for costing her that race and handing control of the Senate to the Democrats.
      January 7, 2021 9:35 PM MST

:):):)
      January 8, 2021 12:27 AM MST

:):):)
      January 8, 2021 12:25 AM MST

If I were him I would pardon myself, my family and anyone else in my admin who wanted it.   
    Bias is glaring and the establishment thinks this is their chance to get him.  But they may get a surprise.   Trump is not going away. (He will leave office peacefully as we have always said) But he will still be a force to deal with in politics as long as he choices to be.  Primaries are coming. 
      January 7, 2021 6:36 PM MST

And now the election is over and the time has come to give the next president a chance. Trump will soon be a former president, and life will go on just as it has after every previous president has left office. There's nothing wrong with being disappointed that your candidate lost, but there's no changing the outcome.
      January 7, 2021 8:40 PM MST

Biden may get installed. But no I do not have to give him a chance. There is nothing he supports that I want done. And my Congress people will know that for as long as he or Harris is in office. 
      January 7, 2021 8:49 PM MST

Then by putting loyalty to Trump above loyalty to your country, you're acting like a traitor. There's nothing else to say.
      January 7, 2021 9:00 PM MST

I am putting my country first. I do not want any of Beijing Biden's policies because I love my country. 
      January 7, 2021 9:09 PM MST

Robot
      January 8, 2021 12:26 AM MST