Active Now

ENG / LLVF - formerly of AB
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The dickhead pig's adoring worshippers CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH. They don't have the "right stuff" or intellect. What do we do to/or with 'em?

The dickhead pig's adoring worshippers CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH. They don't have the "right stuff" or intellect. What do we do to/or with 'em?

Posted - January 9, 2021

Responses

I personally do not adore or worship President Trump but I have supported his policies. Truth? I have no problem dealing with the truth. Truth is where it's at. One should always tell the truth. However, I've found that most Democrat politicians and liberal media are incapable of speaking the truth.

I'll tell you what though if you find a Democrat politician or a talking head from the liberal media that you believe is speaking the truth let me know. I would be more than glad to research them to find out if they are indeed speaking the truth. If they are, I can handle it. :)

Could you handle the truth if you found out that the liberal media or a Democrat politician has been lying to you all along?
      January 9, 2021 2:54 PM MST

I  don't think  we will have to do anything with most of then  - I think the next few years with Biden will show them what a real president can do. And it is going to be a lot easier for Biden to get things done now that the Democrats  hold both houses. Cheers and happy first weekend of 2021!
      January 9, 2021 3:09 PM MST

I like where your mind is on this issue m'dear. I do. But I fear the TRAITOR DON imbecilic insurrectionists have tasted blood and are now running amok. I do. How to put them down I don't know because honestly I don't know how many of them there are. It could be MILLIONS. After all 74 million voted for TRAITOR DON in 2020. EVEN AFTER THE DISASTER of the first 4 years! If they could do that they could do anything INCLUDING being weaponized to go out and murder the TRAITOR DON enemies. There are very many enemies you see so that's why I think what TRAITOR DON hath wrought cannot be stopped. I hope I'm way off base here and that you are correct. Goodness knows I've been wrong lots of time. I hope this is one of them! Thank you for your reply Nanoose! :)
      January 10, 2021 2:33 AM MST