Active Now

Stu Spelling Bee
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Sad to report that COLLUSION/CONSPIRACY occured between GOP pols and the insurrectionists. How high up?

Sad to report that COLLUSION/CONSPIRACY occured between GOP pols and the insurrectionists. How high up?

Planned in advance and DRY RUNS were done.

Long time coming.

Executed as planned. TRAITOR DON could not understand why those who viewed the carnage with him weren't happy and excited and thrilled at how well it was going. HE COULDN'T UNDERSTAND IT. HE COULDN"T UNDERSTAND IT?

Posted - January 14, 2021

Responses

I have been thinking that there was collusion between the GOP and the insurrectionists for a few days now and I bet Trump was behind it. I also bet the FBI will get to the bottom of it. Cheers!
      January 14, 2021 10:33 AM MST

From your lips Nanoose to the ears of the universe. It is alleged that some of them actually took the insurrectionists on a GUIDED TOUR of the Capitol the day before. What d'ya think about that? I know. You don't indulge in such language. Thank you for your reply. Well TRAITOR DON has a few more days to blow the country up. What are the odds of that?
      January 14, 2021 11:34 AM MST