Active Now

Stu Spelling Bee
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » How wouldja feel if TRAITOR DON PARDONED every imbecilic insurrectionist that got caught? Any problem with that? NO PROBLEMO?

How wouldja feel if TRAITOR DON PARDONED every imbecilic insurrectionist that got caught? Any problem with that? NO PROBLEMO?

Posted - January 15, 2021

Responses

I fully expect him to do that on january 19th.  
      January 15, 2021 11:01 AM MST

Problemo or no?
      January 15, 2021 11:08 AM MST

Of course "problemo".  he shouldn't even still be in office.  
      January 15, 2021 12:09 PM MST

For thee and me and others of our ilk m'dear. But there are MILLIONS out there who delight in everything he is does thinks says. Dare I say they even adore his poop because it comes from him! Go figger! So the new few days we see grim grimmer grimmrest...viruswise and TRAITOR DONUS wise. The imbecilic insurrections he brought life will have their way hey hey hey! And proud of him he is and well he LOVES THEM because they are VERY SPECIAL PEOPLE. Sigh. What else is new? Thank you for your reply Shuhak!:)
      January 16, 2021 4:58 AM MST

It would be a huge problem and I would feel worried for the future safty of Americans. I am thinking that Trump will not be in a position to pardon anybody because most of his staff left so there might not be anybody left to do the paperwork. Cheers and happy weekend!
      January 15, 2021 12:45 PM MST

Once again I say "from your lipts to the ears of the Universe let it be so!" I forgot about the paperwork but if TRAITOR DON says paperworks isn't necessary who is there there to stop him? Thank you for your reply Nanoose! :)
      January 16, 2021 5:00 AM MST