Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Shuhak
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Members are BAILING from mar a lago. It cost $200,000 to join when the former oval office occupant was somebody. He's nobody now. Duzzy No?

Members are BAILING from mar a lago. It cost $200,000 to join when the former oval office occupant was somebody. He's nobody now. Duzzy No?

A pall hangs over the the joint. What it was and what it is? Do I have to draw you a picture?

Just desserts.

Posted - January 23, 2021

Responses

Who could blame anyone for not wanting to be associated with that douchebag, That man is nothing but a traitor to the people of the United States of America, He's an embarrassment, he made the USA the laughing stock of the world, I say good riddance the trash has been taken out!!!! 
      January 23, 2021 3:16 PM MST

Indeed although the STENCH remains and the detritus will take a very long time to clean up and the virus of lies has to be fumigated out because it was in every crook and nanny in the joint. I agree totally with your reply Echooos. Not the first time nor the last time m'dear. Thank you for your reply and Happy Sunday to thee and thine! STAY SAFE! :)
      January 24, 2021 6:17 AM MST

Soon Trump will be spending his evenings  in the game room at Mar a laga  playing Hungrey Hungrey Hippos all by himself self. Cheers and happy weekend!
      January 23, 2021 5:34 PM MST

I just giggled at Hungrey Hungrey Hippos Nanoose. Did you just make that up or is there really such a game? I am guessing it involves gargantuan feedings 24/7! Just a swag! Thank you for your reply and Happy Sunday to thee and thine. If it doesn't already exist I think you just invented something valuable. Work out the details..fill in the blanks..put it up for auction. This could be THE START OF SOMETHING BIG! :)
      January 24, 2021 6:20 AM MST

There is a game called Hungry Hungry Hippos - to win the game you have to goball up the most marbles. Bet even though Trump will be playing alone he will still cheat. Cheers!
      January 24, 2021 9:13 AM MST

I remember AGATES and boys playing marbles games. I never participated. I don't think girls played marbles. We played Jacks. Did you play marbles games as a kid Nanoose? Is it like card games? There are many kinds? Thank you for your reply! :)
      January 25, 2021 4:04 AM MST