Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Human Behavior » Most people are in a continuous conversation with their 'inner selves', the mind of some people instead makes images of everything their...

Most people are in a continuous conversation with their 'inner selves', the mind of some people instead makes images of everything their...

Life revolves around. How do you relate? Myself, I am a conversationalist with my inner self.

Posted - January 25, 2021

Responses

Why just today Kittigate, I was telling myself,another days drag because I don't have any body numbing mind opening psychedelics like in 1975 when I was staring at a frozen pond in the wood and associating it with Foxy Lady somehow. I never learned women and opulence which is another days drag without severe psychedelics. Oh wow. My art is words and the psychedelics give me a new visual lease on life because I'm sick of staring at my military father wondering why he looks and talks in a world of dialectical materialism but wait.. he built stained glass windows. My stomach is very very needy and my brain is too. What am I going to wear? That drug doesn't work. Chess kills. I should have no'n. This post was edited by CosmicWunderkind at January 26, 2021 2:44 PM MST
      January 25, 2021 5:23 AM MST

Interesting.. food for thought.
      January 25, 2021 5:26 AM MST