Active Now

Slartibartfast
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » FOOTOO may not be the ANTICHRIST. But can you imagine a worse aftermath than that which FOOTOO afflicted us with? CAN YOU?

FOOTOO may not be the ANTICHRIST. But can you imagine a worse aftermath than that which FOOTOO afflicted us with? CAN YOU?

Posted - January 28, 2021

Responses

The only affliction I've seen is the self-induced affliction the Trump haters have brought upon themselves due to their caustic hatred of him. The only other thing I can think of that could be worse than that is Joe Biden.
      January 28, 2021 11:17 PM MST

Instead of 'hating' Trump people should feel sorry for him. According to Craig Unger's new book 'American Kompromat' writes that for the Soviets found Trump's most appealing quality was his personality; vain, narcissistic, highly susceptible to flattery and greed. Deeply insecure intellectually, highly suggestible, and anxious to acquire some real form of intellectual validation.. to groom him to become a Russian asset was the ultimate purpose. This post was edited by Kittigate at January 29, 2021 1:19 PM MST
      January 29, 2021 9:01 AM MST

Pity? Not in my wheelhouse Kg. Not for FOOTOO. Ever. Mea culpa. BAD ROSIE. Also I do not hate him. I DESPISE him. He is DESPICABLE. Didn't want you to get the wrong impression. :)
      January 29, 2021 9:18 AM MST

I guess it's his promises and policies that count more for a lot of people and not so much his character.

I dunno how rusureamisure can find Biden 'worse than Trump'' in any way.
      January 29, 2021 10:08 AM MST

Me too neither Kg. But the FOOTOO adoring worshippers are a species unto themselves. A little bit country(they cook and eat ROAD KILL)..a little bit rock and role(they bite off a chicken neck with their teeth)..a little bit strange. They seek out one another. Greek to me. Sanscrit. Hieroglypics. Cave paintings. Not a civilized human being in the bunch. In my opinion. Thank you for your reply m'dear. :)
      January 29, 2021 10:36 AM MST