Active Now

Malizz
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Finance » Do you have the job or career that you've always wanted or are you just as unhappy as the rest of us?

Do you have the job or career that you've always wanted or are you just as unhappy as the rest of us?

Posted - February 3, 2021

Responses

I had two good careers, but that doesn't make me happy since both of them are done. I wanted a third one...like a park ranger or a pimp, but I don't have the energy.

February 3, 2021 1:11 PM MST

Most people that I know, including me, who were happy in their jobs, were not in the jobs they originally dreamed of having. I believe it's important to pay attention to what about your job makes you happy and then keep moving in that direction.
      February 3, 2021 1:45 PM MST

I should have been a veterinarian. I love animals and would be happy surrounded by them for the rest of my life.
      February 3, 2021 1:51 PM MST

I have a rewarding job.
    I try pretty hard to be happy and positive every day. I'm fairly successful most days.
    (I have 2 youngish, healthy dogs. That helps a LOT!)
      February 3, 2021 5:26 PM MST

• I have the job that I wanted to have. I've never thought about having a different job.
      February 6, 2021 1:21 AM MST

I wanted the military (Air Force), aced the aptitude test, but failed the medical.
      February 6, 2021 1:32 AM MST

No, I don’t have the job I always wanted.  I’m not the dictator yet.  Maybe someday my ship will come in.
      February 7, 2021 1:14 PM MST