Active Now

my2cents
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Pregnancy » Do you find pregnant women attractive?

Do you find pregnant women attractive?

Posted - February 3, 2021

Responses

There are people who speak of the beautiful glow that pregnant women have, or their radiance, or their attractiveness based on the wonderful process they’re going to that brings another human life into the world, making them alluring and irresistible. Meh, that’s never been my take. I don’t salivate over the fact that a woman is pregnant, it doesn’t enhance whether or not I find her visually attractive. That’s that non-sexual part of my answer.
    Unlike those men who are overtly sexually aroused by the sight of pregnant women or by having sex with pregnant women or even by the mere thought of having sex with a pregnant woman, I have no such attraction. I need to be clear that I am definitely not repulsed by pregnant women, not at all, it’s just that I don’t gravitate toward them as a first choice nor top-ten choice of my sexual desires or my sexual fantasies.
    The only pregnant woman with whom I have both been in a relationship with and spent a considerable amount of time with is my wife when she was carrying our children. I had to continually assure her that even though her face and body were changing all the time, that I still found her pretty and beautiful, which she is. I did not lie to her nor exaggerate when I told her those things. Like many young husbands (I was not yet 25 years old the first time) of pregnant wives, one of my many concerns was whether or not it was medically safe for us to have relations, and once the doctors confirmed that it was, during the first half of the first pregnancy, she took a lot of convincing to be comfortable with even the idea of it. However, that second half, she became quite a demanding force in urging me to carry out my husbandly duties.

NOTE: due to the current situation of glitches having taken over AnswerMug, the edit function is not operating, so if I’ve missed anything here that needs a rewrite, I’ll have to address in a different way.
    ~

February 3, 2021 7:24 PM MST

What about all of the AM pregnancies with all of your AM divorcees? How about your harem offspring?
      February 4, 2021 11:31 AM MST

I don't know what you're talking about here.  I'm sorry, but you must have me confused with another AnswerMug member who has a harem.  Have you been drinking before posting again?  (Grrrrrrrrr.)

~
      February 4, 2021 8:08 PM MST

Not particularly, no. I don't know why.
    ;)
      February 3, 2021 7:31 PM MST

Duh.
      February 4, 2021 11:32 AM MST

LOL.
      ~
      February 4, 2021 7:57 PM MST

:)

February 7, 2021 5:20 PM MST

Not really my thing, no.
      February 3, 2021 10:03 PM MST

You probably haven't given them a chance.  Listen why don't I send one or two of them over to your place and you just see what happens, ok?  I know a few here and there (don't ask).  It's the least I can do.

"Her name is Jane S, just take my car and her address is already programmed into the GPS presets.  In fact, the first ten presets are all different ways to get to places that Jane S frequents . . . "
    ~
      February 4, 2021 8:05 PM MST

I'm not 'attracted to' women in general, not in that way. While I do generally like babies, pregnant women are a reminder of the fact that our planet is tragically overpopulated. Unless I know them personally and am excited for them... then it's fine. Haha.
      February 4, 2021 11:57 AM MST

no i hate them
      February 4, 2021 12:26 PM MST

I find Randolph to be one gorgeous human being.
      February 4, 2021 1:34 PM MST

I don't like women in general. I'm gay now! DAMN closet was getting too small! This post was edited by Zack at February 7, 2021 5:21 PM MST
      February 4, 2021 1:47 PM MST

Honeydew's response to this is hilarious, isn't it?

Hahahahahahaha!!
      February 4, 2021 7:08 PM MST

((((In context with the question, what  does her answer even mean?))))

—-

February 7, 2021 5:23 PM MST

No clue at all, but in the context of, you know, contexts, it's freaking hilarious!!!!!

February 7, 2021 5:27 PM MST

I find women who are BUILT for pregnancy attractive, whether they are currently enciente or not. Wide hips and full breasts.
      February 5, 2021 1:23 AM MST