Discussion » Questions » Television and Movies » Have you seen this show?

Have you seen this show?

Image result for drawn together show

I have :

Posted - February 9, 2021

Responses

Nope. 

~

February 9, 2021 8:16 PM MST

So far, no one who has posted has seen it, so I'll post the same answer for everyone since Honeydew asked its title. I really recommend it. 
    It lasted three seasons;  I own the entire series. :)

Billed as "The World's First Animated Reality Show - - eight cartoon characters, one house."
    I find it all really funny. :)

Thanks for answering my question, Randy D. :)

Here's the opening:

This post was edited by WelbyQuentin at February 10, 2021 10:49 PM MST
      February 10, 2021 6:34 AM MST

Can't say as I have.
      February 9, 2021 9:29 PM MST

So far, no one who has posted has seen it, so I'll post the same answer for everyone since Honeydew asked its title. I really recommend it. 

Billed as "The World's First Animated Reality Show - - eight cartoon characters, one house."

Thanks for answering my question, SpunkySenior. :)

Here's the opening:

This post was edited by WelbyQuentin at February 10, 2021 10:49 PM MST
      February 10, 2021 6:34 AM MST

Well, since I only have basic cable, I don't think it was on any of the channels that I do get, but I'll take your word that it was funny. :)
      February 10, 2021 8:34 AM MST

It was a comedy show on Comedy Central.

In some ways, I've always found those reality shows with all kinds of people living together in the same place a strange concept -- just the fact a camera is everywhere, and everyone in these shows knows the cameras are there, makes me doubt how "real" anything is. I didn't, and don't, watch those kinds of shows.

But to take that concept and make up a comedy show using cartoon characters is really funny to me. I think the show came across as really funny, though I can't guarantee anyone else would think it was funny. :)
      February 11, 2021 5:07 AM MST

I used to have a higher tier with cable that had Comedy Central, but thee was too little I was watching on those channels and I dropped down to basic only.  Most everything I watch is on CBS.NBC or ABC, so there's no point in paying for something I'm not using.  The few shows I watched on the higher tier were not renewed or moved to streaming.  My TV is about 35 years old, so I can't stream. This post was edited by SpunkySenior at February 11, 2021 6:39 AM MST
      February 11, 2021 6:17 AM MST

That's cool. I get it and that makes sense.

And, for me, now that I think about it, I think I mostly watched the show after its run was over and had purchased the entire series on DVD.  The show ran from 2004 - 2007.  :)
      February 11, 2021 6:36 AM MST

Doesn't look familiar
      February 9, 2021 9:49 PM MST

Thanks for answering my question, Slartibartfast. :)

Here's the opening:

This post was edited by WelbyQuentin at February 10, 2021 10:50 PM MST
      February 10, 2021 6:37 AM MST

No, I haven't.  What is the name of it?  
      February 10, 2021 6:01 AM MST

So far, no one who has posted has seen it, so I'll post the same answer for everyone since you asked its title. I really recommend it. 

Thanks for answering my question, Honeydew. :)

Here's the opening:

This post was edited by WelbyQuentin at February 10, 2021 10:50 PM MST
      February 10, 2021 6:38 AM MST

• I remember seeing it when I was a teenager.  I think I was 14.  I watched it for a few minutes, then I rolled my eyes and I changed the channel.  That made my little brother upset because he wanted to watch it, then my father yelled at me for being rude.
      February 10, 2021 10:49 PM MST

:)

Your brother was right - - it was worth watching. Ha!  :)

I roll my eyes at pretty much all the actual "real" reality shows, so, I already found the concept of cartoon characters in a reality show funny.  :)  But I get it - - the show would not be for everyone. :)

Thanks for answering my question, Sirena de Tormenta.  :)
      February 11, 2021 5:16 AM MST

I recognize it. But do not think I ever actually watched it. 
      February 11, 2021 5:18 AM MST

With finding the concept of actual reality shows unappealing (and unreal, ha), I found the concept of a "reality" show with cartoon characters very funny.  :) And beyond the premise, I find the show itself funny, too.

"Drawn Together" is the show.

Thanks for answering my question, my2cents.
      February 11, 2021 5:52 AM MST