Active Now

Shuhak
Randy D
Element 99
DannyPetti
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » I don't know how many different kinds of color blind there are. But WHAT IF we all could only see ONE COLOR.?

I don't know how many different kinds of color blind there are. But WHAT IF we all could only see ONE COLOR.?

That is to say what if everything and everyone in the entire world were all the same ONE color?

Skins eyes hair teeth clothes sky grass dirt autos food movies homes cars roads etcetera etcetera etcetera?

There would be no differentiation whatsoever. All one color all the time everywhere.

If we were born to it we'd know nothing else. That would be our "normal".

In the light of that what ONE COLOR would you want to see forever? For me? Gray blue with shiny silvery speckles. For thee?

Posted - February 19, 2021

Responses

If everything was exactly the same color, we would be blind. We could not determine any dept any thing from another. 

If we have different shades, people being people would find differences. 
      February 19, 2021 7:24 AM MST

Ability to see many colors requires extra brain power so reducing that ability to be able to see  only one color would free up some of the brain to use for some other purpose.
      February 19, 2021 10:29 AM MST

Yes...like going insane because, as m2c said, we would be blind.
      February 19, 2021 11:49 AM MST

Maybe she meant figuratively blind like when she's referring to Biden/Democrat people.
      February 19, 2021 12:08 PM MST

:):):)
      February 20, 2021 6:45 AM MST

Wonder how much would be freed up Kg? Thank you for your informative reply. I did not think of that at all. So it would definitely benefit the brain to expand in other areas of thought! :)
      February 20, 2021 6:39 AM MST

Humans can only see three colors, which are red, green and blue.  Everything else is just a combination of those colors.  If we couldn’t see any colors, everything would be black, white, silver and shades of gray.  So, if you only had blue cones in your eyes,  then everything would be black, white, silver, shades of gray and shades of blue to you.
      February 19, 2021 1:23 PM MST

I WOULD LOVE THAT Liv. I love black white silver shades of gray and shades of blue. Nifty! Thank you for your reply and the info. Happy Saturday to thee and thine! :)
      February 20, 2021 6:40 AM MST