Active Now

CosmicWunderkind
Element 99
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Ted's excellent adventure. Allegedly ted left his poodle home alone. Texas Cancun Texas. Round trip. Did he flush himself down the toilet?

Ted's excellent adventure. Allegedly ted left his poodle home alone. Texas Cancun Texas. Round trip. Did he flush himself down the toilet?

Was that a bridge too far?

Originally he was going to return on Saturday. SH** hit the fan and so he came back the next day.

Better than Ted and Bill's excellent adventure was ted's? More or less?

Posted - February 19, 2021

Responses

Do you know what I believe is even more disgusting than his vacationing in the first place?  The fact that he blamed it on his daughter - threw them right under the bus.  Father of the Year award is waiting for him.  
      February 19, 2021 8:37 AM MST

I didn't know how old he daughters were at first L. I thought maybe teenagers. But they're YOUNG children!  to top it off he said he wanted to be a "good father"! I mean the guy is so dense why he would come up with that while he just tosses his girls under the tires makes no sense. Thank you for your reply! :)
      February 21, 2021 8:07 AM MST

I don't know of anyone who gives in to taking a vacation because their 10 and 12-year old children want it.  There are emails from Cruz' wife to friends asking them if they want to tag along on this vacation.  Talk about clueless.  Beto O'Rourke and AOC have done more to raise money and assistance for Texas than Cruz or Gov. Abbott have.
      February 21, 2021 10:08 AM MST

Well of course as usual what did ted do when caught? HE LIED ABOUT IT. It's what all republicans do. When in doubt LIE YOUR WAY OUT! It bit him in the a** and made his wife look like the fool she apparently is. Poor kids. What chance to they have with those genes and DNA in their system? Thank you for your reply L! :) All yours sisters and their families doing well I hope?
      February 21, 2021 12:10 PM MST

So far, everyone in my family is well.  Most of the eligible adults have had at least one dose, others have had the second.  Thanks for asking.
      February 21, 2021 12:54 PM MST

That's good. Well Kaiser is in the newspaper almost daily. I think I read there are 9.2 million Kaiser members in California and about 4.2 million in southern California. We get emails from them but also I read the daily paper. The weather put a huge kibosh on appointments. No vaccines no need for appointments. But Johnson and Johnson is asking for emergency approval which hopefully it will get by the end of this month making another vaccine available. So there will be Pfizer Moderna and J&&. Also there is one from Russia that seems to be working very well. I don't know if we would any access to that.  Meanwhile the labs keep working on new vaccines to treat the variants. I guess eventually it will all work out. You know at the very beginning of this I was really sick for about 5 days. It came and hit and knocked me down. But I got better. I wonder if I got it or if whatever it was had nothing to do with the virus? Well I will never know but I don't remember being more miserable for as long. But I had no trouble breathing so whatever it was didn't affect my lungs thank goodness. Thank you for your reply L! :) You're welcome. My sis and brother-in-law are doing fine so far too. Fingers crossed! :)
      February 22, 2021 2:26 AM MST

After I posted that everyone in my family was ok, I got a call last evening telling me that one of my niece's husbands was diagnosed with Covid.  His symptoms are very mild, but he has to quarantine, so I guess he'll be living in the basement of their house to stay away from her and the kids.  

You might try to get that antibody test done to see if you had Covid when you were so sick.  Although lung issues are a general symptom, not everyone exhibits them.  
      February 22, 2021 6:28 AM MST

Maybe that might work though it was a year ago now so I dont know how long "protection" lasts. Does anyone? Thank you for your reply L! :)
      February 22, 2021 7:15 AM MST

I'm not sure if they know how long the protection lasts, but I would be curious to see if I had antibodies if it was me. :)
      February 22, 2021 8:22 AM MST

Thank you for your reply L! :)
      February 23, 2021 6:47 AM MST

It’s more like Scott and Ted’s Excellent Adventure.  A politician going on vacation during a natural disaster is never a good look to wear.  Anyway, maybe he should plan his next getaway with Scott Morrison, the Prime Minister of Australia who took a vacation to Hawaii during wildfires in his own country.

I think Ted Cruz and Scott Morrison might even be on the same page politically.  I think the Liberal Party of Australia is similar to our Republican Party, but there are people here who know a lot more about Australian politics than I do.
      February 19, 2021 9:09 AM MST

Partners in crime so to speak Liv? I did not know the Australian PM fled the fires to go anywhere. That is some big chutzpah and well not too bright. Maybe all such folks aren't the exception..they're just caught at it. SIGH. Thank you for your thoughtful and informative reply and Happy Sunday to thee and thine! :)
      February 21, 2021 8:05 AM MST

He came right back and admitted that what he did was wrong. Now let's talk about how many people died because of Andrew Cuomo's disgusting decisions about placing covid patients in nursing homes or how JoeBiden can't brave 1/2 inch of snow to make a scheduled visit. The list goes on and on and on. Ted Cruz admitted his wrong but do you honestly think Biden and Cuomo will admit to their wrongs? And do you think anyone will condemn Biden and Cuomo for their many mistakes and wrong-doings?
      February 19, 2021 10:19 AM MST