Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » answerMug » Another change to this website: when you go to someone’s profile* to see replies, it’s no longer an option.

Another change to this website: when you go to someone’s profile* to see replies, it’s no longer an option.

:[

Posted - February 20, 2021

Responses

Why would anyone ever need to do that? I can log in here and see every thing that was posted in the last month on the home page in less than five minutes. 
      February 20, 2021 5:05 PM MST

In your case, I do it to make sure you’re not running around behind my back with a tree surgeon or canoe instructor or archeology grad student or exterminator or short order cook or civil court bailiff or bartender or snake carrier or boating shellacker or photographer or haberdasher or a set of fraternal twins or a Mountie or furniture salesman or silk screen printer or software installer or car enthusiast or cartoonist or moose wrangler or mobile or travel brochure author or phone repairman or barber or or punk rock guitarist or pilot or clarinet player or stockbroker or lighting engineer or fast food cashier or radio personality or sunglasses designer or hockey player or substitute history teacher or horticulturalist or health care therapist or film editor or brewery employee or an old flame from high school or registrar or parliamentary page or accountant or zombie tracker avalanche investigator or cartographer or jackhammer operator or caterer or parole officer or . . .
    ~

February 20, 2021 9:07 PM MST

Oh okay, just going to set my profile to private now :) 
      February 21, 2021 2:03 PM MST

Grrrrrrr. 

~

February 21, 2021 3:08 PM MST

For me, I can see everyone's activity in the usual way when I go to their profile pages.
    I'm on a desktop computer.
      February 20, 2021 7:50 PM MST

• The only change I see is that the background at the top is now black instead of blue.  I still have the button for questions.  I can still see replies when I go to someone's profile, and I see no ads.  The changes haven't reached me yet.
      February 20, 2021 8:43 PM MST

Me, too.
      February 21, 2021 2:31 AM MST

Everything else may be vanishing, but I notice the Mug "joint" is still with us (surrrreeee it's a "smudge stick").  
      February 21, 2021 11:22 AM MST