Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » "Swing low sweet chariot coming for to carry me home. Swing low sweet chariot coming for to carry me home." When does it carry FOOTOO home?

"Swing low sweet chariot coming for to carry me home. Swing low sweet chariot coming for to carry me home." When does it carry FOOTOO home?

Posted - February 21, 2021

Responses

Not sure when it will  be time to carry Trump home but I figure it won't be done with a chariot it will be done with a heavy duty fork lift. Cheers!
      February 21, 2021 10:01 AM MST

Hahahaha! Cute Nanoose. Do they have one that can handle that much DEAD WEIGHT? Thank you for your reply! :)
      February 21, 2021 12:13 PM MST

Well I don't  think they have fork lifts that can handle that much dead weight but I was figuring that if they attach a bunch of helium balloons to Trump they would take up some of the dead weight then the heavy duty fork lift could handle it. Cheers!
      February 21, 2021 12:26 PM MST

Oh oh oh oh oh! Remember those baby blimps of FOOTOO floating above London? How many of those would it take to lift dead weight? Are they filled with helium Nanoose? Boy wouldn't that be a sight to behold? Thank you for your reply m'dear! :) This post was edited by RosieG at February 21, 2021 12:28 PM MST
      February 21, 2021 12:27 PM MST

In light of the meaning of that hymn, we should all think about where our home/destination will be when we die. When and what will carry you home? Do you know where your home is? These are questions we all need to ask.
      February 21, 2021 10:45 AM MST

Probably after the 18th hole. 

When I read the question, the first thing that popped into my head was "golf".  You know..."swing"...   (yes, it could be baseball too, but not for the same person.)
      February 21, 2021 11:40 AM MST

Golf swing! Yeah. I get that. I wonder if FOOTOO ever in his life held a baseball bat? I also wonder if FOOTOO ever has sung a hymn in his entire life or prayed to GOD? I'm gonna ask! Thank you for your reply Shuhak! :)
      February 21, 2021 11:56 AM MST