Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » I wonder how many African Americans everywhere live under the rule of the QUEEN OF ENGLAND? How did the Oprah interview affect THEM?

I wonder how many African Americans everywhere live under the rule of the QUEEN OF ENGLAND? How did the Oprah interview affect THEM?

Ignorance being the awesome bliss it is ....once upon a time I admired the Royals. No longer.

I think DIANA is/would be very proud of Harry for choosing his son and his wife over the archaic rigidity of his "royal" family.

Growing up was Harry surrounded by RACIST relatives or or did they hide it? It never came up in conversation? No vile epithets were used in connection with "the other" ever?

Too bad Harry didn't fall in love with lily white. We'd never have known about the concern the Royals have with regard to the color of skin of their family. RACISTS worldwide will celebrate the news.

Do YOU care bigly about skin color of your relatives or whom they love or marry?

I know racists do. White domestic violent terrorist supremacists do mostly very bigly.

But where NOBLESSE OBLIGE is supposed to exist among ROYALS or so we've been lied to about... this racist attitude about the color of skin of a little baby?  FOR SHAME.

A BRIDGE TOO FAR.

Posted - March 8, 2021

Responses

The Queen of England does not rule anyone.
      March 8, 2021 9:24 AM MST

That is what you got out of my question? How peculiar.
      March 8, 2021 9:53 AM MST

You asked more than one question intermingled with statements. As you should already know, I am a one anwser guy.
      March 8, 2021 10:16 AM MST

I think Diana is  proud of Harry too and I think she is resting in peace knowing her son found a good woman.  I recorded the Oprah interview and I am going to watch it tonight. Cheers! 
      March 8, 2021 9:41 AM MST

Very smart of you m'dear. We didn't dagnabbit! But will you please share with us what was said? I know you will. What are friends for, right my friend? That Megan would be driven to thoughts of suicide is so horrible to me. Good for HARRY. He is his mother's child for sure. Not his fodder's! Thank you for your reply Nanoose and Happy Monday to thee and thine! :) Everyday we find out shocking disgusting stuff. I guess we always will! :( This post was edited by RosieG at March 8, 2021 10:17 AM MST
      March 8, 2021 9:49 AM MST

I watched the interview and there were few surprises - Harry and his wife left the palace to get away from the racism from the British tabloids and the palace. I was a little surprise that the Queen was no part of it - seems like she didn't care about color she only wanted her grandson to be happy and she knew Harry's wife made him happy and she always would. Cheers!
      March 9, 2021 9:46 AM MST

Well isn't that awesome then m'dear? THE QUEEN is a good human being. The others? I wonder was anyone called out by name? Thank you for sharing that info. Good for Harry. A good man a good husband a good father. I wonder what William would have done had Kate been the "mixed race" wife? We will never know. :)
      March 10, 2021 5:49 AM MST