Active Now

Slartibartfast
DannyPetti
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » GOOD GRIEF! President Biden put back the portraits of George W. Bush/ Bill Clinton that FOOTOO REMOVED! Proving FOOTOO IS CUCKOO?

GOOD GRIEF! President Biden put back the portraits of George W. Bush/ Bill Clinton that FOOTOO REMOVED! Proving FOOTOO IS CUCKOO?

Posted - March 10, 2021

Responses

Proves nothing - His Royal Orangeness's lack of class was demonstrated by their removal, Biden's reinstatement of them merely shows he has a LOT more class than his predecessor.
      March 10, 2021 3:04 PM MST

With all the tasks a president has would one who was SANE be involved in such activities are removing portraits of his predecessor and putting them away somewhere out of sight? Think about it. How is that the act of a SANE person? It isn't. He gets tangled up in minutaie while the rest of the world is exploding. Of course you have every right to perceive it as you do. Our minds are not alike. Further I live here inside a country he tried to destroy. The view from within cannot possibly match the world of the observer. As I perceive Aussies not being one. Thank you for your reply though I disagree with it. Everything FOOTOO has done or said or will shows insanity crackpottyness nutjobbery to me. .
      March 11, 2021 2:30 AM MST

All it proves is that it's a matter of tradition for a President, Democrat, and Republican, to decorate the White House as he wants. Within reason of course. Here is an article that explains this.

https://www.whitehousehistory.org/press-room-old/press-collection/decorating-the-white-house

The history of the United States is very interesting if one has the gumption and wherewithal to actually read it. :) This post was edited by rusureamisure? at March 10, 2021 5:56 PM MST
      March 10, 2021 5:11 PM MST