Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Human Behavior » If you had to disappear and start a whole new life somewhere else, which of the following steps would you take? Pick at least 3.

If you had to disappear and start a whole new life somewhere else, which of the following steps would you take? Pick at least 3.

77. Fake my death.

3. Move to a foreign country, blend into its society, learn the language, et cetera.

14 Move to a deserted or sparsely-populated place and become a hermit or a recluse. (Please send me as many cats as possible).

K. Commit myself to an insane asylum and fake insanity so that they’d never release me. (Hey, wait a second . . . )

#32 Go into hiding and rely on one person or one small set of people for my survival.

2. Completely alter my lifestyle, choice of attire, daily habits, routines, et cetera.

A1. Dye my hair.

9. Gain or lose A LOT of weight.

c) Cosmetic surgery to alter my facial features in an effort to keep from being discovered.

W. Assume a new identity, one completely made up. 

10.  Assume someone else’s identity, such as a recently deceased person.

5-1. Change only my first name (my last name is extremely common; no one will ever know).

Fa. Change only my first and middle names (my last name is extremely common; no one will ever know).

9. Change only my last name (I love my first my name, I’m far too attached to it to change it now).

18 of 17.  Change my first, middle and last names.

17. To cover up my handwriting and signature habits, write with my left hand instead of my right, or vice-versa. 

Curtain Number Two: Get gender-reassignment surgery )heck, I haven’t been using those parts much anyway).

s. Two or more of the above.

0. None of the above/other answer.

~

Posted - March 17, 2021

Responses

In the unlikely event that I would HAVE to drop out of my present existence I would do #14, A1 and W.
      March 18, 2021 12:00 AM MDT

It’s the cats reference that sold you, right?

~

March 18, 2021 6:34 AM MDT

Yeah lots of kitty cats.
      March 18, 2021 6:41 AM MDT

Sounds like somebody washed their lady's new red underwear with her favorite white dress.  
      March 18, 2021 2:15 PM MDT

I plead The Fifth. Listen, could I please take a look at your passport? It won’t take long and I promise to give it back to you right away. (Cough, cough.)
    ~

March 18, 2021 2:27 PM MDT