Active Now

Slartibartfast
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Allegedly President Biden tripped 3 times while boarding Air Force One. Why I don't know but it can't be good. Is V.P. Harris ready to bat?

Allegedly President Biden tripped 3 times while boarding Air Force One. Why I don't know but it can't be good. Is V.P. Harris ready to bat?

Will it be President Harris sooner than anyone thought? If she is ON DECK how long before she takes the bat?

Not a happy question to ask but ask it I must. Hope all is well but well you never can tell with us old folks.

Posted - March 19, 2021

Responses

V.P. Harris was born ready to step up to the plate. I havn't heard about Biden tripping but I bet he is good shape and he will  finish his term. Cheers!
      March 19, 2021 2:05 PM MDT

I just read that a couple of hours ago. As he was boarding the plane walking up the steps he tripped three times. Fingers crossed it was nothing big. Thank you for your reply Nanoose! :) Of course I very much like Kamala. A California girl. I voted for her for several different offices including Senator. She always impressed me. I just hope Joe is okay! :)
      March 19, 2021 2:12 PM MDT

Not alledgedly.  He tripped 3 times. 

He already referred to Harris as President.  
    Pelosi passed something last fall with the 25th...I told you then it was not for Trump. It was laying the groundwork to boot out Biden.
      March 19, 2021 6:33 PM MDT

Can't happen soon enough imo. Joe was always going to be President Beige, Kamala can make things happen - like smash the filibuster and steamroll legislation through the Senate. Bipartisanship is NOT GONNA HAPPEN, the GOP are rusted on as far as blocking what they can is concerned. They did it to Clinton, they did it to Obama, they're doing it to Biden.
      March 19, 2021 7:08 PM MDT

If they go nuclear on the filibuster....they will regret it. Just as they did over judges.  Dems will not be majority party forever and they wpuld do good to remember that. 

Fillibuster is a good rule. It draws a line and keeps the crazies on both sides from running away with the laws. 
      March 19, 2021 8:50 PM MDT