Active Now

Slartibartfast
Discussion » Questions » Politics » I don't understand why anybody would suport Hillary. She's an embarrassment!
Moi

I don't understand why anybody would suport Hillary. She's an embarrassment!

She thinks she's above the law and as long as you (And you know who you are) keep supporting her it seems she is above the law. Didn't it concern any of you democrats that she didn't hand over key evidence when she was ordered to do so? Do you know what she did would have landed you and me in prison for years, besides lying under oath, which in its self is a crime, she destroyed evidence (Anybody that believes that crap about her not deleting anything except personal stuff must have the IQ of all the other single cell organisms found under DC in the waste system), interfered with a FBI investigation and obstructed justice just to name a few. Using unsecured servers like she did, knowing national security could very well be compromised because she didn't want to be bothered with having to show up at the office. We've all heard about her lapse of judgement when some of her employees called her numerous times asking for a bit more security, that in its self shows what she's all about, she once again lied to the nation but worse than that she tried to lie to family of the murder victims and when that wasn't going how she wanted she called a mother of one victim a liar in front of the entire world. That's not how low she can go, oh no, her and billy sold 25% of our uranium to the Russians for pocket change. That could be all the Russians need to come over here and clean us out. I wish I could stop here, unfortunately she sat us up with a major ammo dump. I'll stop here so you sheep can come up with a list of insults. Check out this information and prove me wrong. Stay tuned sheep I'll share more with you. Here's something ya'll should know, I'm not a Trump fan by any means, I am however going to support him with all I have for the simple fact that I know hillory as president would be the absolute worst thing we could do to our selves and our country. What I'm trying to say is save your trump trashing for some one else. But, anybody that's still backing Hillary is in serious need of deprogramming or the neutering doctor before you reproduce. If we get enough of you under the neutering knife we have a chance to eradicate stupid from with in our borders.

Posted - October 23, 2016

Responses

Thanks.
      October 23, 2016 3:01 PM MDT

You're welcome.
      October 23, 2016 3:11 PM MDT

I'm a masochist. I read about half of it before I started to go cross-eyed.  I hate it when people don't add paragraph breaks. If no grammatical ones exist, fekking invent them. :-)
      October 23, 2016 2:05 PM MDT

Okey dokey little buddy I'll try next time but don't let that be your excuse for not reading it. You have any questions feel free to use a search engine of your choice.
      October 25, 2016 1:37 AM MDT

Hello Moi:

Yeah, she ain't nothing to brag about...  Nonetheless, I'm gonna vote for her because of the 3 or 4 Supreme Court seats she's gonna fill..  A Trump Supreme court would overturn a woman's right to choose, overturn gay marriage, gut the rest of the Voting Rights Act, allow more and more money and Christianity into government, and that's just for starters.. 

I'm betting Hillary's Supreme Court won't do any of that..

excon

PS>  Oh, was I supposed to insult you??
    This post was edited by excon at October 23, 2016 2:06 PM MDT
      October 23, 2016 7:01 AM MDT

Excellent post!  This 'election' is really a choice between the more preferable form of activism/extremism. Preferable being like beauty, of course.
      October 23, 2016 2:07 PM MDT

You are right of course, they will be to busy pissing on the constitution.
      October 25, 2016 1:40 AM MDT

I bet she goes after the constitution, mostly 1st & 2nd Amendments. I feel safe in saying she's going after every body that she see's as a threat. She'll either fire or force a lot of people to resign and surround herself with fellow corrupts, people that she has dirt on or those that have dirt on her, for reasons of control & safety. They've already got control of HLS & the FBI, I'm fairly sure they have the hire ups in the military from Obama's hard work.
    Once she has her people in the SC. you can kiss the constitution good by, I'm not talking about abortion and other additions I'm talking about the core of our rights. She has proven that she cannot be trusted, her crimes against the country and the citizens are proof. If she gets in office she's going to create more problems that will make abortion issues miniscule in comparison. Her bringing in 600,000 muslim refugee's will be the ruination of all Americans and if you doubt me get on the net and look at what you wont see on mainstream media. We will lose all of our security in as much as you wont be safe any where and if she gets our 2nd amendment we lose big time. I know Trump has a big mouth but he's our only hope as I think he will be fair and listen to both sides and keep the constitution in the front and center as was it meant to be. I beg every body not to vote for Hillary who is arrogant, corrupt to the bone and I guarantee what ever deals she made with those muslim leaders that gave her, excuse me, traded her millions of dollars will not be beneficial to you, me or America. Her obsession for money and power has her judgement all discombobulated. She's sold her soul to Satan
    , she needs people beside her that have to tell her what to say, when to smile and when to laugh, hell they even tell her to be nice to people. She don't give a crap about you, me or any body that can't help her with her obsession. If you paid attention to her or heard what people that have met with her on a personal basis they'll tell you about her arrogance and how she puts herself above us irritators. You need to pay attention to her past, look at all her lies and watch how she switches her beliefs for votes. Between her absolute corruption and her opening our borders by themselves should be more than enough reasons not to vote for her. Think about it real hard, it's the most important thing you will ever do in your life.
      October 27, 2016 1:44 PM MDT

• I ain't know.
      October 23, 2016 7:11 AM MDT

No newsflash there.
      October 23, 2016 3:03 PM MDT

• You so smart. You #1.
      October 23, 2016 4:07 PM MDT

Oh please, do not embarrass YOUR self any further.  No one is reading.
      October 23, 2016 2:03 PM MDT

But yet you reply. hypocrisy is a disease and can make the prettiest people look ugly.
      October 27, 2016 1:56 PM MDT

Yes, she is.  So is Trump.  We know what to expect from her.  Trump may possibly learn and grow in a positive way.  That is a dream.   All I can say is God Save Us.
      October 23, 2016 2:33 PM MDT

I am with her. 
      October 23, 2016 4:56 PM MDT

Those things in your rant are not simple and things that are not simple can be rationalized into nothing in the minds of some people and you can see that in comments on your questions. They think hillary did nothing wrong in case of donations and emails and fbi testimony and benghazi and that is final word in their mind and maybe they still think OJ to be innocent and there are still WMDs in iraq. In short they are simple people and they can not understand these more complicated matters and they cannot even understand the idea of a deduction for taxes but they know trump said a bad word and women don't like him so that is easy for their simple heads to understand. When the media properly packages wikileaks information and delivers it to simple people in a simple video that explains to simple people what hillary did wrong then these people will maybe swing the other way but there has been a complete failure to do that. There has been great success in showing poor victimized women that mean mr trump has hurt and appealing on emotional level rather than logical. The trump campaign is overestimating how smart people are and it is hurting them.  They started out simple with build a wall and other one line ideas but now they are losing that.
      October 24, 2016 7:52 AM MDT

Hello IT:

It's true.  I'm a simple person who is incapable of understanding complicated stuff.  Why didn't you just say, "libruls are ebil and stoopid?  It's a lot shorter, and the message is the same..

excon
      October 24, 2016 7:58 AM MDT

All a person has to do is look at Obama's approval rating, over 50%, hmmm, that tells me over 50% of us are hard core stupid. People are looking for a reason to not vote Trump and the mainstream media throws a hand full of dog food in the waters and it's a crazy feeding frenzy. I can't help believing that some of the animosity comes from resentment of his life. These guys with crap for jobs they have to force themselves to get up and go so they can keep food on the table for his disrespectful rug rats and his border line homely wife who hasn't had passion for him since the 1st day they were married. I have to admit the man has some good sh*t going on, hell all his ex wifes are way out of reach for the majority of us, but that's no reason to be stupid.
      October 28, 2016 1:39 AM MDT

Oh thanks for setting me straight.

Have you been awake for the last year?
      October 27, 2016 1:46 PM MDT

Have you been asleep for the last 30, or just bombed out of your gourd for most of that time?
      October 27, 2016 2:20 PM MDT

Are we going to do this again?  You know I will wipe the floor with you. 
      October 27, 2016 3:20 PM MDT

Right,

You can barely wipe your own tail.
      October 27, 2016 3:30 PM MDT

Oh my...LMFAO
      October 28, 2016 6:06 AM MDT
  • Moi

Nice. Looks like she got her floors wiped & waxed.
      October 28, 2016 1:42 AM MDT