Active Now

Shuhak
Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Paranormal » You have a secret power to teleport a person one arm’s length from where he/she is for 7 seconds. How would you use it? See details below.

You have a secret power to teleport a person one arm’s length from where he/she is for 7 seconds. How would you use it? See details below.

It only works on one person at a time, and after it wears off, he/she automatically ends up back at his/her original  location, even if that is in a moving vehicle, riding a bike, riding on an animal, skating, elevator, skydiving, swimming, etc., any other type conveyance or in motion in any kind of way. The person has to be in your direct field of vision, no obstructions between the two of you, but can be any distance away from you. The power cannot be repeated on the same person for an hour after you use it, but it can be used on another person after 7 seconds. Anything that the person is wearing or carrying stays with him/her throughout the whole process.

~

Posted - March 25, 2021

Responses

Next time my gal friend wants to borrow money from me I would go to hand it to her then teleport her away from me then say "oh, you don't want it now"? Then shove the dough back in my pocket and watch her reaction. This post was edited by Kittigate at March 25, 2021 11:34 AM MDT
      March 25, 2021 11:32 AM MDT

Wow,  :  (
      March 25, 2021 1:38 PM MDT

I would teleport the second he reaches for the refrigerator.  This could be a real weight loss tool.
      March 26, 2021 10:43 AM MDT