Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Politics » Pres. Biden quite proudly* states that many people entering the US are being turned away and/or returned to their countries of origin.

Pres. Biden quite proudly* states that many people entering the US are being turned away and/or returned to their countries of origin.

Isn’t that A) deportation, and if so, B) how does being deported under a Democrat presidency not count as racism, bigotry, hatred and supremacy, yet under a Republican presidency it does?

*As evidenced by his claims to the press on whether or not there is a crisis at the US border with Mexico, he counters the numbers of people crossing with his tout that not all of them are being allowed into the country.

There are some activists who claim or have claimed that there should be absolutely no deportations of any person at any time under any circumstances. Are their voices being ignored if Pres. Biden is telling the truth about people being sent back to their countries?

Posted - March 25, 2021

Responses

We're sorry, but we can not accept any more immigrants at this time.  All our motels are booked up due to the upcoming Easter holiday.  Please try back later.  Thank you.

Your immigration is important to us, however, all our cages are currently at capacity.  Please try again at a later date .  Thank you.
      March 26, 2021 11:41 AM MDT

Biden is not using cages....he is using storage containers.   (No one can see in those...)
      March 26, 2021 3:18 PM MDT

Well, he may run out of them soon.  I hear his latest shipment of them is stuck in the Suez Canal.
      March 26, 2021 5:04 PM MDT

Wait, Joe Biden is behind that?

March 26, 2021 5:25 PM MDT

April 2, 2021 5:12 PM MDT

We can only hope.
      April 2, 2021 5:14 PM MDT

Exactly. No one can see in those. It makes you wonder what they're trying to hide.
      April 2, 2021 9:40 AM MDT

Makes me worry for the kids. 
      April 2, 2021 5:14 PM MDT

Yes, I worry for them as well. It breaks my heart to see so many being put through this.
      April 3, 2021 9:59 AM MDT

Good question. How does being deported under a Democrat presidency not count as racism, bigotry, hatred, and supremacy, yet under a Republican presidency it does? Because some of the Dems hypocrisy knows no bounds.

Biden and truth? I find it extremely difficult to place Joe Biden and the word truth in the same sentence. It's almost sacrilegious to do so. The border situation is out of control because Joe Biden is out of control. It's much worse than people realize. And Biden's vague platitudes, half-truths, lying, and deceptive word smithing won't cover that up. As always, this is only my opinion.

April 2, 2021 12:04 AM MDT