Active Now

CosmicWunderkind
Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » Death and Dying » Hypothetical: Randy D passes away, but had already given you his AnswerMug password and other log-on information. How long would you imper-

Hypothetical: Randy D passes away, but had already given you his AnswerMug password and other log-on information. How long would you imper-

sonate him before either informing everyone else of his death, and/or deleting his account?

a. One day
b. One week 
c. One month
d. One year
e. One decade
f.  Not at all; I could never put up with all that hatred and abuse being heaped upon me, and I’m not going to spend all my free time memorizing those grammar textbooks anyway
g. Not at all; there’s no way I could afford the maintenance expenditures on a Harem
h. Not at all; you haven’t seen how messy those Tilde Vaults are
i.  Not at all; the minimum prison sentence for being a co-conspirator in that basement dungeon scheme is the same as that of the principal perpetrator
j.  I love avocados and guacamole; I could start a whole new movement 
k. The Australian government has already contracted me to begin shipments of Vegemite to Honolulu, Seattle, Los Angeles, Denver, Chicago, Juneau, New Orleans, Miami, Nashville, Indianapolis, Boston, Philadelphia, New York City, and Bangor
l. I just want to know who’s could to clean up all those restraining order letters
m. Two or more of the above
n. None of the above/other answer

~

Posted - April 1, 2021

Responses

"N". Obviously, this man already has an impeccable reputation. However long it takes to ruin all of that. HA!!! This post was edited by Zack at April 1, 2021 11:05 PM MDT
      April 1, 2021 2:14 PM MDT

April 1, 2021 4:21 PM MDT

M. j and k.

Also n: just long enough to counterfeit a change in the will and make sure I get all of the tildes.
      April 1, 2021 3:41 PM MDT

Grrrrr, danged Aussie! I’m going to petition the Office of Haunting Authorization as soon as Saint Peter has cleared me to receive my wings and halo . . . wait, what’s that you say? There‘s not even a Saint Peter where I’m going? But I was assured that the whole Minnesota stalking charges had been expunged! That sub-basement already existed under my house when I moved in, I just stumbled upon it accidentally after a flood! I always believed those women wanted to stay down there making sandwiches!  I swear that I hardly ever looked at the footage from the hidden cameras I installed in Livvie’s bathrooms! You can’t do this to me, I’ve got hundreds of thousands set aside from offshore tilde accounts, we can make a deal, just name your price! I don’t look good in red, and brimstone makes my hair all frizzy! Why aren’t you listening? We can cut a deal right now!  Hey, don’t even open that Tilde Vault; my body’s not even cold yet! How did you get here so quickly from Australia anyway? Hold on, is that mayonnaise and avocados you’re stocking in my pantry? There ought to be a law! Grrrrrrrr. 

~

This post was edited by Randy D at April 1, 2021 11:05 PM MDT
      April 1, 2021 4:37 PM MDT

There is a law. It says if you're dead and I inherit, it's mine. Thankfully your signature is easy to forge - your harem is contesting the "of sound mind" bit.
      April 3, 2021 1:31 AM MDT

Randy D. can't pass away.  He has too much responsibility here on Answermug to keep everyone grammar healthy. 
      April 1, 2021 3:59 PM MDT

Thank you, Young Lady, but perhaps you didn’t hear about my condition . . . I’m probably closer to the end than you think. 

~

April 1, 2021 4:21 PM MDT

Just "exactly" what is the supposed to mean?  Are you thick? :   I

My question requires an answer, ASAP.  

This post was edited by . at April 1, 2021 9:00 PM MDT
      April 1, 2021 5:47 PM MDT

Not thick, thin, but also old, decrepit, frail, and failing. 

~

April 1, 2021 9:00 PM MDT

Not if you can run 8 miles. 
      April 2, 2021 2:08 AM MDT

Well, there is that. 

~

April 2, 2021 7:13 AM MDT

That what?  I'll take care of you no matter what it is. 

("thick" means "sick," it's a play on words and meant to be cute, just like you Randolph my love)
    This post was edited by . at April 2, 2021 1:40 PM MDT
      April 2, 2021 8:56 AM MDT

Oh!
      ~
      April 2, 2021 12:44 PM MDT

What is the "that" to which you were referring?
      April 2, 2021 1:04 PM MDT

The fact that I frequently run long distances (and other excercise-related activities that I do); in spite of or opposed to the claim that I don’t have long to live.
    ~

April 2, 2021 1:07 PM MDT

Ummmmmm alrighty then, you lost me with that one.  Who said you don't have long to live?
      April 2, 2021 1:13 PM MDT

Thank you, Young Lady, but perhaps you didn’t hear about my condition . . . I’m probably closer to the end than you think. 

Not thick, thin, but also old, decrepit, frail, and failing. 

~

April 2, 2021 1:16 PM MDT

We can hold each other up through old age. I have a few challenges myself. 
      April 2, 2021 2:17 PM MDT

M (g, i)

P.S. - there's a typo in L 
      April 2, 2021 8:16 PM MDT

Oops.

~

April 2, 2021 8:47 PM MDT