Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Emotions » If you heard that Brother Randolph has entered a monastery and taken vows, you wouldn’t suspect any ulterior motives, would you?

If you heard that Brother Randolph has entered a monastery and taken vows, you wouldn’t suspect any ulterior motives, would you?

Celibacy, abstinence, celibacy, chastity, celibacy, silence, celibacy, poverty, celibacy, stability, celibacy, nonsandwichosity, celibacy, kindheartedness, celibacy, faith, celibacy, piety, celibacy, avarice, celibacy, impure thoughts, celibacy, self-denial, celibacy, benevolence, celibacy, charity, celibacy, obedience, celibacy, virtue, celibacy, antildeism, celibacy, frugalness, and celibacy. 

Posted - April 15, 2021

Responses

Nonsandwichosity. LOL!

I see that your monastery is also equipped with a dungeon. Nice bars on the windows. Why do you still need a dungeon with all that celibacy, Brother Randolph? 
      April 15, 2021 9:46 PM MDT

Dungeon? What dungeon? I don’t know anything about any dungeons.
      I’m sort of new here, but since they offered me the basement cell (calm down, that’s monastery/convent lingo for sleeping quarters), I like the way it’s situated far away from the other Brethren. I thought I’d spruce it up a bit and without bothering the Father Superior, I can invite nubile young Novices from Our Shady Lady of Won’t Tell over here on lonely Friday and Saturday nights for lessons in tongue and the laying on of hands. (Cough, cough.)

~

April 15, 2021 10:23 PM MDT

Likely story. 

Our Shady Lady of Won't Tell is brilliant! 
      April 16, 2021 8:30 PM MDT

December 28, 2022 7:48 AM MST