Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » My son was deprived as a child. I never once told him whom he should hate or love or respect or attack or insult. NOT ONCE. You?

My son was deprived as a child. I never once told him whom he should hate or love or respect or attack or insult. NOT ONCE. You?

Did you or do you deprive your child or children too? Try to set a wholesome truthful respectful example and let them figure it out on their own?

Don't program them to fit your template. Let them become whom they were meant to be without any interference from you. Do you?

Guide them of course. It's WRONG to lie and RIGHT to keep your word. It's WRONG to mock/ridicule people for their infirmities. It's RIGHT to tell the truth, be kind, extend a helping hand.

Posted - April 16, 2021

Responses

Through the years my daughter always asked me a lot of questions. Many of which included the subjects of hatred, love, respect, attacks, and insults. And I always answered her in an honest, forthcoming, and common-sense manner. In that sense, she was never deprived.

Some of my answers to her questions were drawn upon from my own experiences. Most importantly my answers to her were taken from Scripture and what God thinks about hatred, love, respect, attacks, insults, and other subjects.

As a parent, I messed up as any parent would and will in one degree to another. However, it was very important that I tried my best to raise my daughter in the way Scripture lays out.

Ephesians 6:4
      Fathers, do not provoke your children to anger but bring them up in the discipline and instruction of the Lord. 

Proverbs 22:6 
      Train up a child in the way he should go; even when he is old he will not depart from it.

Colossians 3:21
      Fathers, do not provoke your children, lest they become discouraged. 

Proverbs 29:17
      Discipline your son, and he will give you rest; he will give delight to your heart.

April 16, 2021 10:11 AM MDT

As a Republican did you ever tell them Democrats are evil and should be hated? That's what so many of your ilk do to their children. Taint them with their hate-filled brainwashed prejudices. Child abuse of the worst kind. Born to hate? No. Taught to hate? Dam* straight that's what the white supremacist domestic terrorist racists do all of whom support that grand master hater FOOTOO. You do too don't you? You see much evil in Democrats. You believe THE BIG LIE don't you? You believe that FOOTOO is the rightful president and the election was stolen from him don't you? You believe THE BIG LIE that the election was fraudulent and you support all the attacks on voting rights in every red state don't you? If not you give a pretty good imitation of someone who does. Thank you for your reply ru. I don't know how your children think. I don't know if they are mini you. Only you do. :) This post was edited by RosieG at April 17, 2021 6:30 AM MDT
      April 17, 2021 6:29 AM MDT