Discussion » Questions » Home and Garden » Some couches (sofas) are really comfortable, some are not. In your residence, is there one that’s more comfy to sleep on than your bed? ~

Some couches (sofas) are really comfortable, some are not. In your residence, is there one that’s more comfy to sleep on than your bed? ~

Posted - April 27, 2021

Responses

My couch is not more comfortable than my bed, but when I was looking to replace the old one, I took into account whether or not it would be comfortable for napping - and it is. :)
      April 27, 2021 6:42 AM MDT

I'm not sure why you're asking, but just in case, the answer is no, you can't spend the night on my couch.
      April 27, 2021 10:46 AM MDT

So the bed it is! (Wow, for a normally smart cookie, you certainly fell for that one.)

~

April 27, 2021 2:03 PM MDT

• My couch is comfy enough to serve as a bed some nights. It depends on the kind of night I'm having. Some nights I can't get settled in the bed and then the second I hit the couch I'm passed out.  I guess that's more of a change of scenery issue than the couch actually being more comfy. 
      April 27, 2021 11:49 AM MDT

Sleep on the couch, please the Resident Labradors would file a grievance.  The would also be snarky in the morning
      April 27, 2021 2:32 PM MDT

I've never slept on it as a sofa, or pulled out into a bed.  No one has that I remember.  When I lived in Washington I had, for the first time in my life, a pluffy (that's my own word for how if felt) sofa.  I did enjoy it and I slept on it a lot.  The back cushions could be removed making the seat almost a deep as a twin bed.  When my sister would visit I would sleep on the sofa....no sacrifice.   Up there apartments generally have a window-type ac unit in the living room wall.  They think that's modern because not too long ago nothing was built with ac.  Anyway, I slept on the hottest nights in the living room.  That's my full answer.
      April 27, 2021 2:37 PM MDT

It's comfortable enough, but not for more than one. I don't sleep well alone.
      April 30, 2021 1:34 AM MDT