Active Now

Element 99
Danilo_G
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Allegedly 70% of the FOOTOO FOOTOOHEADS believe the 2020 election was stolen from FOOTOO! 70%. Do you too?

Allegedly 70% of the FOOTOO FOOTOOHEADS believe the 2020 election was stolen from FOOTOO! 70%. Do you too?

Posted - May 4, 2021

Responses

Yep. And so far no one has been able to show me a reason not to believe it. 

May 4, 2021 1:35 PM MDT

3 recounts INCREASED Biden's majority. The only proven cases of electoral fraud were actually for Trump.
      May 5, 2021 2:11 AM MDT

:):):)
      May 5, 2021 2:14 AM MDT

If you recount the same illegal votes...the result does not change. 

Lol. I guess all these people were Trump suppprters. Not.
      May 5, 2021 6:42 AM MDT

Nope.  He's just a sore loser.  Instead of accepting it, he whines about it.  In his deluded mind he was the permanent king of the world.  Reality says all things must end it, but he can't accept reality.  he duped others into believing his lies hoping that it would change reality.  Be it in 2020 or 2024, he would have had to lost sometime.  Had he lasted until 2024, we'd gone through the same thing then (if the country survived). 
      May 4, 2021 5:54 PM MDT

But Shuhak doesn't that 70% SHOCK you? That there are so many people buying into his insanity and insisting upon the reality of what has always been a baldfaced lie? I will never understand the why or how such a nutjob crackpot LIAR won over millions and millions of people. They must have been just waiting for someone like him. We know 74 million voted for him AGAIN wanting another 4 years of lies treachery treason bigotry racism insurrection. Which means they condone approve accept support everything the FOOTOO has done and are hungry for more of it? Just think about that. Could you ever in your wildest nightmares have imagined that? They lie and cheat and attack out in the open. No need to hide what they are or what they value. 74 million! And even now 70% of "republicans" (which don't exist any longer) believe THE BIG LIE. 70%! Unimaginable for me. I don't think we can make any dent in it despite proof evidence facts. No one is interested in that. All they want is THE BIG LIE to prevail. What do we do about that? Thank you for your reply and Happy Wednesday to thee and thine! :)
      May 5, 2021 2:22 AM MDT

Shock me?  Not really.  I have said for many years now that people are stupid... and they have yet to prove me wrong.    What's more, they keep getting stupider and stupider.  Take now, for example, they complain about what's in the past and refuse to move forward until it's changed.  They profess things as reasonable that are so absurd even a little child knows is nonsense.   Until people start using the brain they have (think for themselves), the situation will only get worse... as it has since I can remember.
      May 5, 2021 3:11 PM MDT

Of course not. Nor am I surprised. Trump set the stage in 2016 - had he lost then, he already said he wouldn't accept the result. His whole life he's been an entitled brat, he wants Papa to bring him the pretty moon, and his money made it happen. He's discovered that democracy is not for sale, and typically is throwing a tantrum.
      May 4, 2021 9:18 PM MDT

"Entitled". There's that word again my friend. Actually truth be known in my opinion FOOTOO isn't the problem really. He is totally consumed with himself and always has been. BUT for decades he was mocked ridiculed and discounted/discarded. What is so shocking to me is that he has been EMBRACED by millions of people. Everything we ever respected and were taught to believe has been upended turned inside out and stomped on till all life is gone. Like the value of telling the truth. The tip of his iceberg. Fascism racism cruelty betrayal treason have been not only accepted by but also celebrated by MILLIONS. What we all know is a lie is being continually promulgated preached repeated. It's as if these homo saps were just waiting for a FOOTOO to come along and release them from the bonds of doing the "right" thing. Racism hate lies...what used to be detested is now praised. Revered. Fought for and people are willing to murder others for. They were the fringes where all the nutjobs hung out to conspire collude. Now they are being elected to political positions where their insanity is being legislated into reality and forced on us. I can't make head or tails of it. How could we have been surrounded by so many crazy people and not realized the enormity of it? A truthteller is now their enemy in their own ranks and must be destroyed or depowerized...nullified. The more truth we tell the more frantic erratic and alternate reality they insist upon. I don't know where it will end but it can't end well. Thank you for your reply R and Happy Wednesday to thee and thine! :)
      May 5, 2021 2:12 AM MDT