Active Now

Malizz
Slartibartfast
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » I don't know how many billions the COVID 19 drug companies have made so far. Should they milk the market for all they can get?

I don't know how many billions the COVID 19 drug companies have made so far. Should they milk the market for all they can get?

Should they waive future charging and be charitable and giving?

Should they waive all rights to any proprietary patents and let the generic makers start making knockoffs?

How much profit is ENOUGH?

Posted - May 8, 2021

Responses

Bill Gates says they should not give the formula out. 
      May 8, 2021 8:52 AM MDT

They  should't milk it for all it is worth but they will untill changes are made and they are forced to or they grow a heart and release the formula and bring down cost with generic brands. Trump claims that he is the father of the vacine but he is not money is. Drug companies knew that they would make a cazillion dollars if they were the first to develop a vacine so they rushed to do so and they would of done so with or without Trump.  Trump  also claims that he got drug company's to work together and share info - commen sense tells me that a greedy drug company wouldn't risk losing a cazillion dollars by sharing information with a competitor - they might of pretended to share info to get more money from Trump but that's what greedy drug companies do. Cheers and happy weekend! 
      May 8, 2021 10:46 AM MDT

OK m'dear. You just invented another word I'm going to co-opt because I like bigly. As usual I will give you blind credit though I'm pretty sure when I say "our Canadian friend" everyone knows I mean YOU. What word? CAZILLION! A new one on me and I have fallen in love with it. I was stuck on BAZILLION for some reason. Anyway aren't all business in business to make a killing and charge whatever the traffic will bear? We know that bazillions or cazillions doesn't satisfy the selfish money-hungry greedy SOB's. How it's gonna end I don't know. But if they give up anything NOW they will get it back LATER. You can bet on that. Thank you for your reply Nanoose. A CAZILLION thanks! :)
      May 8, 2021 10:53 AM MDT

Acually I made a boo boo  it should  of been a gazillion . Cheers and happy weekend
      May 8, 2021 11:23 AM MDT

But I LOVE CAZILLION Nanoose. Can't we please keep it? Gazillion Cazillion. The more the merrier I say! Thank you for your reply m'dear! :)
      June 15, 2021 3:13 AM MDT