Active Now

Malizz
Slartibartfast
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Is the area in which you live in your country very expensive? What is the most pricey place to live in your country?

Is the area in which you live in your country very expensive? What is the most pricey place to live in your country?

Posted - May 16, 2021

Responses

In my country, USA, I live in a low-cost region. I  probably could not afford to live where you live.
      May 16, 2021 10:32 AM MDT

Hemet? Seriously? We moved from Riverside in the Inland Empire (a much cheaper region where folks on a budget go) to Hemet even cheaper for old people whose income came from social security. If there is less expensive to live in the entire state I don't know about it. I couldn't afford to live where you I betcha. Of course we are both ignorant about it aren't we? Mine is bigger than yours? My dad can take your dad? Whatever the truth thank you for your reply and Happy Sunday to thee and thine. I expect in addition to social security you also have a military pension? Some investments? No need to reply. Don't know what jobs Pat held either. SIGH. :)
      May 16, 2021 10:41 AM MDT

And a teacher's pension. And a part-time job. And 2 investment accounts. Pat has SS and a few under-the-table cleaning jobs.
      May 16, 2021 4:23 PM MDT

Wow that is more than splendid m'dear. At least you don't have to worry about paying your bills which is a very good thing. I have read about people eating catfood or dogfood because they just couldn't afford anything more then that. I don't know if that is true or not but just the thought is terribly sad. Thank you for your reply and Happy Monday to thee and thine! :)
      May 17, 2021 2:09 AM MDT

It is one of the most expensive places in Canada to live but worth every penny. Toronto Ontario is probably the most expensive place to live in Canada. Cheers!
      May 16, 2021 11:03 AM MDT

yes I live in Toronto 
      May 16, 2021 12:15 PM MDT