Discussion » Questions » Family » How can I help my sister ?

How can I help my sister ?

My sister might be going on a cruise here next year her favorite rock star will probably be there. She's obsessed with the Finnish  band Hanoi Rocks don't know if anyone knows them or remembers them. The lead singer Michael Monroe is gonna be there she has a crush on the bass player Sami she's obsessed with him. She wants to get him alone so they can have sex but he's married which she doesn't like she said his wife is really beautiful she thinks she's not. Also it's gonna be around Valentine's Day which will be really bad for her. If his wife is there she'll probably be upset and mad and not wanna talk to him. She's been really depressed here lately she said getting him alone with her will make her feel better. She's really loves this guy it'll be her only chance to see him he lives in another country his band doesn't tour much here. She had a mental breakdown over a dream she had she dreamed that she was on the cruise with Michael  and Sami she had a dream that her and Sami were making sweet love she knows that won't happen. She's still crying over the dream she had. In a way she's excited she might get to meet her idol and celebrity crush but she's also a little upset and nervous. She wants to make him a Valentine's  day card she's afraid she'll probably get in trouble. How can I make her feel better ? How can I help her with this ? How can she ask him for sex if not how can she ask him for maybe a hug or a kiss also would it be ok for her to make him a card ?

Posted - May 25, 2021

Responses

Same kind of questions. I tricked him into telling use where he was from.
      May 29, 2021 8:12 PM MDT