Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Animals (Pets/ Domesticated) » If your pet could talk, what’s one thing they could say that would completely ruin your image?

If your pet could talk, what’s one thing they could say that would completely ruin your image?

Posted - May 29, 2021

Responses

“Auwk! That’s not the same lady from last night, Randy D! Auwk! That’s not the same lady from last night, Randy D! Auwk! That’s not the same lady from last night, Randy D! Auwk! That’s not the same lady from last night, Randy D! Auwk!”

~

May 29, 2021 10:22 PM MDT

Freaky parrot! 
      May 29, 2021 10:50 PM MDT

IKR? I received it as a gift from an anonymous person, it was sent FedEx a week ago from Minnesota. I don’t understand: who do I even know in Minnesota? Oh, wait a second . . .

~

May 29, 2021 11:07 PM MDT

Lucky you. Very cool parrot. 
      May 30, 2021 5:35 PM MDT

I don’t want it! There’s no name of shipper or return address on the packaging label! Would you PLEEEEEEEASE take this thing off of my hands? It’s disrupted every single “visitor” I’ve had over here ever since it arrived! The entire rotation schedule is thrown out of whack with all the last-minute cancellations and angry contract breaches! It’s truly messing up my game!

~

May 30, 2021 7:01 PM MDT

It's always something, isn't it? 

I suggest a well-established zoo or sanctuary. It's unfortunately not safe to release captives into the wild. Poor slave parrots! 
      May 31, 2021 2:14 PM MDT

My dog would never intentionally say anything that would completely ruin my image because he is my brother from another mother but he might casually mention that sometimes I pee behind the shed which would ruin my image of being a respectable neighbour. Cheers! This post was edited by Nanoose at May 31, 2021 2:11 PM MDT
      May 30, 2021 6:48 PM MDT